Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue

You are correct.

This is why someone here created a forum over on ProBoards. We thought we were losing this board and QVC responded with keeping it for another year.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Website Issues STILL

[ Edited ]

I recall everything that has been said here except the one year. I haven't seen that posted by anyone from QVC. It doesn't mean they won't shut the boards down, since they tried to do that before, but I just don't recall a timeframe.

All I've seen that is official is this:

WE HEARD YOU!

We understand how much you value this space as a place to make meaningful connections and share what’s on your mind. So, as we continue to build out our community experience—both onsite and on other platforms—we’re keeping our Blogs & Forums live. We also invite you to visit the We #loveQVC Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/weloveqvc to experience the wonderful and engaging community our team has begun to build there as well. Now, stay tuned. We will be reaching out through our Blogs & Forums to learn how we can continue to grow, shape, and evolve the future of our communities at QVC with you. Get started now

Honored Contributor

@weezer111wrote:

It is definitely under consideration from what I was told. Nothing definitive as of yet.

You can't blame them as if the posts consist of trashing vendors, hosts, and shoppers; that does not help their sales. Rather deminishes the chance of having them at all!

A huge difference between discussions and all out bashing.

Those that want the forums to exist should keep that in mind.

I surely do!!!!

Hope everyone has a good night.

Thank you for sharing @weezer111 - you don't owe anyone any further explanation 👏🏻

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

Re: Website Issues STILL

[ Edited ]

Well, I saved the *webpages* of GREAT Recipes on the prior QVC "Board/s" and guess what? Those webpages obviously dont work anymore!

This time, I hope to cut & paste those recipes & recipe webpages, (just in case), provided there's more than 24 hrs /day!!