Esteemed Contributor

The person who copies/pastes many, many posts from other websites, without attribution has thoughts about website issues. I for one say awsome. We can can all benefit from the insights of an experienced prolific poster.

-----‐-‐------------------------------------

I can log in, but get error messages when posting. Haven't attempted posting an image today.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@monicakmwrote:

@Kachina624

Well someone said it. I don't know who or where they got their information but I didn't dream it. I don't think inquiring about the future of the QVC forums is hurting or maligning anyone.

@monicakm

With this group, it can create mass hysteria.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@Icegoddess

When you post a pic do you use the landscape icon at the top of the page?

@Kachina624Yes, where it comes up and tells you to choose the pic, and if it's too big (more than 1.5 MB) it won't accept it. You then choose how large you want the pic to be, Full Size, Large, Medium, etc. and then the Insert Picture button.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@gertrudeclosetwrote:

@monicakmwrote:

Is it ever going to get better? Maybe it's just me? I have to sign in every day and it takes multiple times (up to 7) to actually log in. To post a photo can take at least that many attempts. Anyone else? Is the forum closing at the end of Dec?

really? closing at the end od Dec?? could be. they need funds so maybe this will save them some money

@gertrudecloset. @monicakm

Rumor mongering. Please stop it.

Nothing was said about closing the boards at the end of the year.

@Kachina624Get a grip. I thought I recalled something like that being said. I could be wrong, but I do recall it being discussed. I can't say whether it was true but I read it. If it's not true, that's fine. I'm not mongering ANYTHING. I'm recalling something I read here.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Honored Contributor

@gertrudecloset

I don't know about you, but I read a lot of stuff here that's ridiculous and clearly untrue. We often get a wealth of misinformation from other posters. If I question the information or source, I wouldn't repeat it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@gertrudecloset

I don't know about you, but I read a lot of stuff here that's ridiculous and clearly untrue. We often get a wealth of misinformation from other posters. If I question the information or source, I wouldn't repeat it.

I can agree with that @Kachina624 but you said I was fear mongering. That sounds like I'm deliberately placing false information on here to scare people. That's not what I'm doing. I'm commenting on something that I think I recall reading. I didn't say it was true. I said I recall it.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life
Esteemed Contributor

It is definitely under consideration from what I was told. Nothing definitive as of yet.

You can't blame them as if the posts consist of trashing vendors, hosts, and shoppers; that does not help their sales. Rather deminishes the chance of having them at all!

A huge difference between discussions and all out bashing.

Those that want the forums to exist should keep that in mind.

I surely do!!!!

Hope everyone has a good night.

Esteemed Contributor

@weezer111

Interesting and thoughtful comments. So we all understand, when you write there may be plans to end the message boards -"from what I've been told" - who told you Q might end the boards?

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Trusted Contributor

@wilmaI've had the same problem today. I keep getting the HTML error yet I only use plain text. It takes several attempts to post anything. Very frustrating.

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine45wrote:

"We understand how much you value this space as a place to make meaningful connections and share what’s on your mind. So, as we continue to build out our community experience—both onsite and on other platforms—we’re keeping our Blogs & Forums live. We also invite you to visit the We #loveQVC Facebook group here https://www.facebook.com/groups/weloveqvc to experience the wonderful and engaging community our team has begun to build there as well. Now, stay tuned. We will be reaching out through our Blogs & Forums to learn how we can continue to grow, shape, and evolve the future of our communities at QVC with you."

I thought this was what QVC put up last year when they decided not to shut down the forums. It's been up there ever since.