New Contributor

We're Losing Calista Toola Embellish Texturizer!

I just found out that QVC is no longer carrying Calista Tools Embellish Texturizer.  I am beside myself!  I've been using this product since it came to QVC to had volume to my fine hair.  It's been so popular.  I can't understand why it's no longer available.  Did Maria McCool formulate another product to replace it?  Does anyone have any suggestions for another product that might replace this?  Help!  Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

Re: We're Losing Calista Toola Embellish Texturizer!

@MurphysMom, doesn't she have a product now called Embellish Jousse that is a gel/mousse hybrid?  Maybe that is the replacement?

Or maybe you can still get the original Embellish directly from her salon. 

New Contributor

I found some on-line.  I'd just rather buy from a trusted source like QVC.  I'll check out the product you mentioned.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Super Contributor

If I were you I would call her shop called the Calista Grande in West Chester, Pa.  She may be there herself or one of her associates can help you.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@MurphysMom,  I purchased the pair of this product for the fund raiser this summer.  I removed the tab and pressed the button but the product would not dispense.  I tried the other one container and same thing happened.  I decided to give it another try and ordered it again.  Same thing no product would dispense.  I am sure everyone was returning these defective designed containers and QVC was paying for shipping both ways.  BTW, How did you find out???

kindness is strength
Occasional Contributor

KatCat1, same thing happened to me. When I forcefully pushed the bottom of the dispenser, it moved and product did come out. Hope that helps.

Occasional Visitor

I tried the "Jousse" and it is no darn good on my thin fine hair. Surprisingly, the reviews for this product also show that most don't like it.

Regular Contributor

Please, please, please tell me this is Fake News.  Where did you get this information? This product is my holy grail.  I've got about 6 of them stored away because I don't ever want to be without.

Honored Contributor

What I have found using this product is it does give you volume but it does not last and your hair flattens out.  This happened each time I use it.  Not sure what I am doing wrong since other ladies love this product.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@evergreen wrote:

Please, please, please tell me this is Fake News.  Where did you get this information? This product is my holy grail.  I've got about 6 of them stored away because I don't ever want to be without.

@evergreen, it is still listed on QVC.com for sale. There is a single, a double and a single on auto-ship all on .com.