Honored Contributor

Re: We need some Pink Undertone Foundations

@Katcat1

Wander in Fair is the best I have found in 15 years. 

Cannot speak to any but the very lightest "Fair" in concealer and Wanderlust powder.

Also lightest concealer in Younique "Scarlett" really good

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Susan-QVC,  Thank you.  Please let them know they we need descriptions of what the color is and undertone is too, e.g. fair-light, pink undertone or light w/pink undertone, etc..  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

BUT . . .  there are people like me who have definitely yellow undertones to their pale Irish skin.  I can't be the only person with this coloring, and I appreciae the yellow or golden undertones. Pink looks very strange onme.  

Honored Contributor

@Perkup,   I am not saying to get rid of the yellow undertones but please add pink and neutrals.  I cannot wear yellow undertones and most very fair women cannot wear a yellow undertone.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@MemsGMa,   I currently wear Laura Mercier's oil-free tinted moisturizer in Blush which is a pink undertone for light skin.  She also offers pink undertones in foundation.  I like the oil-free even though my skin is nomal because it has more substance to it (not runny).  Pink undertones are hard to come by.  Sometimes you have to call and ask if they don't give a description.  OMG!  If I owned a cosmetic co. I would have full descriptions and a variety of undertones.  What is wrong with these cosmetic cos.?

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick has tons of shades for pink (and neutral) undertones. Lancome has always understood what others don't -- that many can't wear foundations made with yellow undertones because they turn our faces yellow/orange! Have been using the product since it came out about 1.5 years ago, I think. Perfect skin matches for us pink undertone ladies and so natural looking.  

Honored Contributor

@AspenGrove wrote:

Lancome's Teint Idole Ultra Longwear Foundation Stick has tons of shades for pink (and neutral) undertones. Lancome has always understood what others don't -- that many can't wear foundations made with yellow undertones because they turn our faces yellow/orange! Have been using the product since it came out about 1.5 years ago, I think. Perfect skin matches for us pink undertone ladies and so natural looking.  

@AspenGrove, I'm almost through my second stick. It's a superb foundation. I wear 260 Bisque N (neutral.)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@@AspenGrove,  I am not aware that QVC sells Lancome but I have not searched it.  HSN sells Lancome.  I want the Q to make some changes.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I use the Lancome foundation stick too, since it came out about 1.5 years ago, got it from HSN and LOVE it!  It is the most natural looking foundation I've ever used, it stays on but doesn't crease or accumulate in lines, and has shades that work for many, including me with very fair pink undertone skin.  Get a color match at a counter and try it out, it's great.

Respected Contributor

@Perkup wrote:

BUT . . .  there are people like me who have definitely yellow undertones to their pale Irish skin.  I can't be the only person with this coloring, and I appreciae the yellow or golden undertones. Pink looks very strange onme.  

I don't believe anyone said anything about getting rid of the yellow undertone foundations, just add pink.