Honored Contributor

We need some Pink Undertone Foundations

[ Edited ]

for fair and light skin Caucasian women.  All the undertones are yellow and we are not yellow.  Pink undertone and also neutral would be a welcome change and it would be nice that when you select a shade online you are given a description of its undertones.  There is not one cosmetic co. on QVC that offers pink undertones for fair/light or light skin women.  I would like to purchase my foundation from QVC but with no descriptions of the undertones and lack of pink undertones and neutrals, it is impossible.  Help!!!!   HeartCat Wink

kindness is strength
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: We need some Pink Undertone Foundations

@Katcat1

I completely agree!

I order my Tarte from their site to get the shade I need for my pink undertones.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

THANK YOU for bringing this up.  The only company that has cool undertones in light is the original Bare Minerals powder.  I'm sick to death of the yellow colors offered by IT and most of the other companies.  Terrible selections.

Respected Contributor

You may like Chanel's foundation in Beige Rose.  I used to wear shade number 12 wich is a fair pink tone.  As I've gotten older a prefer a neutral shade so I haven't used this in a number of years.  It was a nice foundation.

QVC Customer Care

@Katcat1

Thank you for taking the time to post. I will gladly pass along the suggestion of offer some Foundations with "Pink" undertones, that's a great one!!

Have a great Monday!!

Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Katcat1

Thank you for taking the time to post. I will gladly pass along the suggestion of offer some Foundations with "Pink" undertones, that's a great one!!

Have a great Monday!!

Susan Q-Social

@Susan-QVC

That would be awesome!

I've been a QVC shopper for 20+ years, but I could never order foundation from Q, because they almost all are for yellow undertones.

And let's face it, QVC offers better deals than having to buy from the brand's own website!

Thank you for passing this on!Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Occasional Contributor

I dont even find toommany out in retail. Even when they say they are cool- thay are usually gray. If someone can recommend a pink one I would love to know. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

In shopping for foundation with friends who share this dilemma of requiring a fair to light foundation with a pink undertone, I have seen the best selections in BareMinerals and MAC.  

Respected Contributor

I would like to suggest the WetnWild Photo Focus foundation. Their website carries more shades than in store. They have a Rose Ivory shade and it's $5.99. I have this foundation in 3 shades. My summer shade and 2 lighter shades. I love this foundation and it's probably one of my favorite drug store foundations. @Katcat1

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

for fair and light skin Caucasian women.  All the undertones are yellow and we are not yellow.  Pink undertone and also neutral would be a welcome change and it would be nice that when you select a shade online you are given a description of its undertones.  There is not one cosmetic co. on QVC that offers pink undertones for fair/light or light skin women.  I would like to purchase my foundation from QVC but with no descriptions of the undertones and lack of pink undertones and neutrals, it is impossible.  Help!!!!   HeartCat Wink

@Katcat1  I have the same skin coloring. Bare Minerals (all formulas) have foundations in Fair cool, fair neutral and fair warmer. BTW, even w/ my pink undertones, I've worn BB Stick foundation or her other formulas which are all slightly yellow based. I find it cancels out any red in my skin and inables me to begin my makeup w/ a neutral base. Blush and bronzer add back the pink tones and would rather not have pink tones in foundation as well. You can try BB Porcelain foundation stick (lightweight & natural looking w/ buildable coverage)...my shade. Have worn it for 20 yrs. w/ no issues.