220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: We don't need make-up do we?

The little guy is missing this front tooth.  Cat Very HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I know, our dogs are the best- they love us unconditionally, even when we just roll out of bed, hair is disheveled and not a stitch of makeup. HeartHeart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have this pic in the 'rotation'....makes me giggle.

Love the little buck teeth. 

What animal is this?

IMG_1455.jpg

Respected Contributor

Hahahahaha! I don't wear foundation or shadows when I am home, just skin care...brow product, mascara & a tinted balm on my lips & cheeks. BUT....my cats know when I am going out because I changed my usual look & fashion style. They get very upset & hide!

Respected Contributor

I love him 

Respected Contributor

Only a dog or cat would say that to me...lol

I don't know for sure, but I think I heard this a long time ago that dogs don't see in color, only gray and white? If that is the case, then that's why we look good to them all the time Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Leeny wrote:

Only a dog or cat would say that to me...lol

I don't know for sure, but I think I heard this a long time ago that dogs don't see in color, only gray and white? If that is the case, then that's why we look good to them all the time Smiley Happy

You know, I know I've read they were color blind but from working with dogs so long, I just don't really see how this can be true! For example, I work with dogs in therapy pools and you can have two toys, exactly the same toy but one that is the color of the blue of the pool and the other that is bright orange. Every time they can easily retrieve the orange one but have a much harder time with the blue one since it blends in well with the color of the water. Another example is our almost blind dogs we swim and while doing their exercises, we use toys to do various movements in the water. Well, they can focus on the brightly colored toys but if you use more subdued colors, they can't "see" them. How would one explain that?

Anyway, sorry for the OT but I just thought I'd put my two cents in there. Smiley Happy 

Respected Contributor

Sids, is that a naked mole rat? He's a cutie!

poodlepet2