Respected Contributor

Wayne Goss and Obagi Eye Cream

Wayne is obsessed with minimizing bags under his eyes-and so am I!

I wish I could see the dates of his videos, but a couple of months ago, he spoke about his foray with fillers under his eyes: he wasn't pleased initially, and had more work later.

Yesterday I found a video in which he discussed his use of Obagi Eye cream-and I could see the difference.

A few years back, I jokingly called this the Obagi Forum: it was huge. Everybody was using it-except me.

He did point out that one cream may be somebody's holy grail and somebody else may think it's garbage.

We have all seen that here....but is anybody using this?

I am results driven: If I don't see results quickly, I abandon the product.

I would love to hear from anybody using this eye cream-both good and bad results.

Thanks,

Poodlepet2

Respected Contributor

Re: Wayne Goss and Obagi Eye Cream

I have been using Isomers R-PUR for eyes and never saw such immediate results with a skin care product as with this one. I used it twice and the bags under my eyes were diminished. I have been using this product for about a month and those little fat pockets are almost gone. One of the few skin care products that I have used that really deliver.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wayne Goss and Obagi Eye Cream

Hi @Janey2. I use the OBAGI system on and off for dark spots....The fading face cream and eye cream are good but not as emollient as my usual eye cream, so had to use that on top.

Although OBAGI does work for bleaching dark spots, would not recommend as moisturizer. It also has hydrquinone, which is not safe if used too long. I keep my treatment time to 6 wks.  

Hope that helps.