Valued Contributor

@monicakm  I've been there! The sugar crash is 😩

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@monicakm well thats a poop that Huda is giving you a hassle about it.

I'm getting myself ready to call Ulta tomorrow because 2 orders I placed during the 21 day beauty event have never arrived.  I went to UPS and put in the tracking number and all it says is "label generated" so you know they never left the Ulta warehouse yet I've been charged for them and on their website it says they shipped.  So tomorrow I call. Tried the chat person and that was useless.

Good luck with Huda.

@JudyL probably still sitting on the boat in CA.  

Valued Contributor

@monicakm @JudyL 

Hi ! Yes, I got that email too . I also have the Pearl pallete and love it !  A few years ago I started simplifying and using less products . I now purchase less , but will spend more for quality items if I choose . The Goss pallete was totally worth it. Lots of versatility . I may pass because Wayne put a teaser out a few videos ago that a foundation will be coming .

I have been wearing tinted sunscreen since the pandemic for home and work . I can use a good foundation with holidays coming soon .I have a Beautylish account and they have an app called  Launch Club lets you know about upcoming products etc. 

Have a great day !

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Yeah, you'll never catch me saying I don't need another e/s palette so don't go looking for any reference to the Norvina vol 5 palette from me Smiley Wink  Like you, I'll need a better look at it.  If I were to buy a new palette, I think it would be a luxury brand neutral so I'm definitely interested.  My one good neutral palette is from Too Faced.  It may be more than I'm willing to pay tho.

Huda Beauty is giving me a hard time about the two palettes that showed up damaged.  I sent photos like they asked for but forgot to include the batch numbers.  They wanted better photos (I didn't send blurry photos to begin with), and the invoice in  the same photo as the damaged palettes vs a separate photo Smiley Surprised  Haven't heard back today.

Maybe Huda is starting to be strict with returns because they get too many.  Monica, not saying that you returned products often, but some people might be taking advantage of returns and the company is getting tired of it. Now they're skeptical when someone claims the product is damaged. 

Not good for customer service, but that could be what is going on. Or it could be just plain incompetence. I wouldn't  do service with a company like that. 

"The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."

Mark Twain
Honored Contributor

@marmarbrooklyn wrote:

@monicakm @JudyL 

Hi ! Yes, I got that email too . I also have the Pearl pallete and love it !  A few years ago I started simplifying and using less products . I now purchase less , but will spend more for quality items if I choose . The Goss pallete was totally worth it. Lots of versatility . I may pass because Wayne put a teaser out a few videos ago that a foundation will be coming .

I have been wearing tinted sunscreen since the pandemic for home and work . I can use a good foundation with holidays coming soon .I have a Beautylish account and they have an app called  Launch Club lets you know about upcoming products etc. 

Have a great day !

@marmarbrooklyn and @monicakm  - oh now if Wayne comes out with a foundation, I am all in on trying it!  I could listen to him for hours. LOL   I'll wait until a better pic comes out of the palette and then decide.  

Honored Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

LOL @Dusty1   You've got to leave him a message and say you'll buy it if he guarantees it will make your butt look smaller!  In fact, tell him you know a whole group of women who will promise to buy it if he promises it will shrink their rears Smiley Wink

@monicakm and @Dusty1 - I agree!  

Esteemed Contributor

@gertrudecloset wrote:

He is one of my youtube beauty followers.  I have several.  He taught me to match my chest!

I love listening to him.....

I could have sworn that I had posted a youtube link in my thread about color matching to skin about him.  Looks like it was deleted.

@gertrudecloset , He is my to to for any reviews or info.

Esteemed Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@monicakm well thats a poop that Huda is giving you a hassle about it.

I'm getting myself ready to call Ulta tomorrow because 2 orders I placed during the 21 day beauty event have never arrived.  I went to UPS and put in the tracking number and all it says is "label generated" so you know they never left the Ulta warehouse yet I've been charged for them and on their website it says they shipped.  So tomorrow I call. Tried the chat person and that was useless.

Good luck with Huda.

@JudyL probably still sitting on the boat in CA.  

@Icegoddess , that is no joke.  The last time I was down visitng in So Cal the backup was incredible.

Valued Contributor

@JudyL @monicakm    

Yes ! I can listen to him all day . I love that his videos are chock full of information without endless talking about other things . I always pick up a great tip from him /!

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

@JudyL 

Huda Beauty is giving me a hard time about the two palettes that showed up damaged.  I sent photos like they asked for but forgot to include the batch numbers.  They wanted better photos (I didn't send blurry photos to begin with), and the invoice in  the same photo as the damaged palettes vs a separate photo Smiley Surprised  Haven't heard back today.

@monicakm   Thanks for the heads-up about this.  I don't think I will be buying from their website, as I'm not interested in the hassle if something arrives broken.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org