Honored Contributor

I've had to too much "brain" work today.  Brain was overdosed with too much sugar this  weekend so it's not performing well AT ALL!  Taking a work break and found this new Wayne Goss palette teaser.  It looks beautiful Smiley Happy  I signed up to get on the list when it's available

Clipboard01.jpg

Valued Contributor

@monicakm I got Wayne's last Palette in the Pearl and I love it!  Even in your sugar rush,  you still gave me a  heads up on this latest one so thank you 😊  

Honored Contributor

I received an email too but I need to see a better picture of it.  Plus, the last thing I need right now is another eye palette - but think I've said that before and it didn't make a difference. HAHAHA

Respected Contributor

@JudyL This one might be the magical one that makes my butt look smaller!

I want something by Wayne.

Honored Contributor

@DianeJ2 

At this point it's no longer a sugar rush/high.  It's a "someone put me out of my misery" low.  You're welcome Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

Yeah, you'll never catch me saying I don't need another e/s palette so don't go looking for any reference to the Norvina vol 5 palette from me Smiley Wink  Like you, I'll need a better look at it.  If I were to buy a new palette, I think it would be a luxury brand neutral so I'm definitely interested.  My one good neutral palette is from Too Faced.  It may be more than I'm willing to pay tho.

Huda Beauty is giving me a hard time about the two palettes that showed up damaged.  I sent photos like they asked for but forgot to include the batch numbers.  They wanted better photos (I didn't send blurry photos to begin with), and the invoice in  the same photo as the damaged palettes vs a separate photo Smiley Surprised  Haven't heard back today.

Honored Contributor

LOL @Dusty1   You've got to leave him a message and say you'll buy it if he guarantees it will make your butt look smaller!  In fact, tell him you know a whole group of women who will promise to buy it if he promises it will shrink their rears Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

@monicakm well thats a poop that Huda is giving you a hassle about it.

I'm getting myself ready to call Ulta tomorrow because 2 orders I placed during the 21 day beauty event have never arrived.  I went to UPS and put in the tracking number and all it says is "label generated" so you know they never left the Ulta warehouse yet I've been charged for them and on their website it says they shipped.  So tomorrow I call. Tried the chat person and that was useless.

Good luck with Huda.

Honored Contributor

@JudyL 

I hate having to deal with these kinds of problems.  People on the other end need do their job and not expect the customer to do it.  Sorry Smiley Sad

Esteemed Contributor

He is one of my youtube beauty followers.  I have several.  He taught me to match my chest!

I love listening to him.....

I could have sworn that I had posted a youtube link in my thread about color matching to skin about him.  Looks like it was deleted.

A Negative Mind ~ Will give you a Negative Life