Frequent Contributor

Hi all!

What waterproof mascara do you use? What brand is your favorite?

Trusted Contributor

I wear Loreal Voluminous Original Paris Waterproof mascara.  It is affordable and easily available at Walmart.

Honored Contributor

I always go back to Lancôme Hypnose Drama Full Volume Waterproof, it's my very favorite.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor
  • Lancôme Definiciles waterproof.
Honored Contributor

Loreal Voluminous Original Paris Waterproof mascara. Have tried every other line out there but always come back to L'oreal.  

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@mjd1954  Clinique or Maybelline Lash Discovery.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

I've used many over the last few years since having to begin curling my lashes.  Right now, Maybelline Lash Discovery Waterproof and Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Waterproof are my favorites.  I use Lash Discovery from root to tip, and then use the Falsies Lash Lift at the tips only.  Gives me the look of long, fanned out lashes without using false lashes.

Respected Contributor

@OkeyDokey wrote:

I've used many over the last few years since having to begin curling my lashes.  Right now, Maybelline Lash Discovery Waterproof and Maybelline Falsies Lash Lift Waterproof are my favorites.  I use Lash Discovery from root to tip, and then use the Falsies Lash Lift at the tips only.  Gives me the look of long, fanned out lashes without using false lashes.

My favorite....I like because it comes in Brownish/Black.

Respected Contributor

Cover girl lash blast volume (orange tube)

Maybelline lash sensational (black and pink tube)

Both are excellent and no clumps, just long pretty lashes 

Valued Contributor

I have the oilest of eye lids so I use the tubular mascaras otherwise I'd have racoon eyes by noon every day. I like the Clnique lash power mascara, Kevin Aucoin and blinc masacars.