Valued Contributor
On 3/13/2014 vermint said:

(Raising hand) I do! When it won't pump anymore, I add a little water and shake it really well. I keep adding a bit until it pumps again. I do add one pump when I cleanse to compensate for watering it down. That's working really well for me so far!

Have you tried applying the styling creme while your hair is soaking wet (and I mean as soon as you finish rinsing)? That made a big difference to me in how my hair looked and felt.

This is exactly what I do. When no more pumps out, I just add water until it does. At first, I would try to shake it out, or stick my finger in the bottle. But I don't have time for that, I just added water!

Respected Contributor

I've only used up two bottles so far, but when I can't get anymore out (even watered down a bit) there's still some residue in the bottle. So I add just a bit more water (cover the bottom of the bottle) shake it up til all the residue is mixed together in a thick creamy froth, and add it to whatever is in my hand soap dispenser. Helps keep my hands soft and moisturized (though I do still need to use hand lotion!).

I try not to waste any WEN!

Occasional Contributor
On 3/13/2014 vermint said:

I've only used up two bottles so far, but when I can't get anymore out (even watered down a bit) there's still some residue in the bottle. So I add just a bit more water (cover the bottom of the bottle) shake it up til all the residue is mixed together in a thick creamy froth, and add it to whatever is in my hand soap dispenser. Helps keep my hands soft and moisturized (though I do still need to use hand lotion!).

I try not to waste any WEN!

I like that Idea for soap dispenser, going to have to try that.... thanks

Occasional Contributor

What i have also notice thou with the Wen is the Cold Water....... That also mad a difference to in my hair, because at first, I did it in the shower and my water was okay, as cool as I could stand it, but when I was my hair in the sink, I tried it in cold water, I mean Jersey cold winter time..........{#emotions_dlg.scared}. That is when i start seeing the changes, but it has been about a month and I love Wen, can wait for the TSV on Saturday.....anybody know what it is. Is that a good CC to try.....

Respected Contributor
On 3/13/2014 starshadee said:

What i have also notice thou with the Wen is the Cold Water....... That also mad a difference to in my hair, because at first, I did it in the shower and my water was okay, as cool as I could stand it, but when I was my hair in the sink, I tried it in cold water, I mean Jersey cold winter time..........{#emotions_dlg.scared}. That is when i start seeing the changes, but it has been about a month and I love Wen, can wait for the TSV on Saturday.....anybody know what it is. Is that a good CC to try.....

The TSV is your choice of a 32-oz. core CC, plus a Replenishing Treatment Mist in the same scent, a 16-oz. 613 CC and a 613 Styling Creme. It starts at midnight (ET) Friday. To be sure you get the formula you want, you may want to stay up late, as some of them may sell out quickly. Chaz will be on several times throughout the day (shows of his own, plus appearances on other shows).

Super Contributor

I water mine down too...I hate trying to get the last bits out by viciously assaulting the bottle lol, so I just add more water so it pumps easy. It eventually reaches the point where it's more water than CC unfortunately so I'll just use the whole thing at once and am done.

Watering down works fine now because my hair has no damage--I've moved on past hot tools and all the damaging stuff so now it's just 'maintenance' instead of straight up 'repair'lol