Respected Contributor

WaterPik Complete Care Sonic Toothbrush & Water Flosser - Counter Space

I have limited counter space in my bathroom - and I mean limited. Does this take up a lot of room?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: WaterPik Complete Care Sonic Toothbrush & Water Flosser - Counter Space

I haven't actually seen it, but my guess is if you have as limited space as I do that you won't want that. I have braces and cannot floss. I use a regular toothbrush, but you can get battery operated toothbrushes. Also, Waterpik has a cordless water flosser. I use that and keep it underneath my counter. You refill it every time you use it. I like to use warm water. A newer version of what I have is here: http://www.amazon.com/Waterpik-Waterflosser-Cordless-Rechargeable-WP-360W/dp/B0002AHY6Q/ref=sr_1_6?i...

Respected Contributor

Thanks, Icegoddess. I'll check into the Waterpik water flosser.

Respected Contributor

There are some pics for you to get an idea. The last one shows it tucked into the corner where I keep my soap. I have a water pik and a sonic brush. I keep them under the sink and put it out when I use it and put it up. The brush can go a while without charging, so it gets put away and brought out when needing charging while I'm out to work. I don't like the idea of the germs from the potty around them. It is probably best to put away to prevent this.

Respected Contributor

I stopped by my dentist's office to check theirs out. It comes with 2 toothbrushes, sanitizer compartment, 3 diff heads, rechargeable, smaller unit BUT no waterpik - all for $99.00 free shipping.

Hmmmm….