Trusted Contributor

Good morning ladies, Happy Memorial Day!

I read a post recently about an orgainzation in WA State that accepts soaps, shampoos, etc and provides them to women in need.  I have a huge box on my dining room table that I've been depositing to ovet the last few weeks and now find I've lost the address. 

Can anyone provide?  It's pretty weighty, couple borttles of shampoo, soaps, blow dryers etc...it's going to be costly to ship so I don't want it to be returned for the incorrect shipping address.  (Shipping from MA.)

Thanks for any info-

Honored Contributor

Re: Washington State ladies (?)

Happy !! Why are you happy about the millions of service people that gave their lives. Do you even know what Memorial Day is about?

Trusted Contributor

Enjoy your day. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ncascade wrote:

Happy !! Why are you happy about the millions of service people that gave their lives. Do you even know what Memorial Day is about?

@Group 5 minus 1  There is nothing wrong with looking at Memorial Day as a celebration of life.  You can take  HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY and turn it into a dark sullen sad day if you choose

I think the celebration is to REMEMBER THE LIVES LOST.... and CELEBRATE  THEIR  LIFE THAT THEY GAVE AND SHOW APPRECIATION FOR WHAT WE HAVE TODAY...

FREEDOM!  

Do not put others down for wishing someone a Happy Memorial Day..... If you wish to hide in your home and cry and feel sad that is your right.. but do not put that darkness  on others who choose to celebrate and enjoy the freedom and wonderful life we have in America because of the millions of service people who gave so much to us.

Honored Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

Shame on you, she is trying to do something nice, and all you can do is push your agenda. 

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan