Respected Contributor

Re: Was Shocked by Josie's Appearance!!!

I like Jose because she looks like a natural woman.  She doesn't have fake teeth, a Botoxed face, etc.  

She's a natural beauty and it's refreshing.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Vivian Florimond wrote:

Silly and foolish...not attractive to most QVC customers.

When did you poll MOST of the QVC customers (and how many did you contact) because you forgot to contact me??!!

Honored Contributor

I think just a streak would have been better.  This is too much.

Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

It seems kind of ironic to me that someone who sells, supports, and promotes "natural" beauty and beauty products, would have a look that is totally "unnatural".  I think she looked rather silly.  She is such a beautiful woman, and kind of spoiled it by dying her hair blue.

Vegetable dye isn't unnatural. 

I was referring to blue hair as being unnatural.  Unless you perhaps know someone who was born with blue hair?

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Respected Contributor

her hair is distracting. jmho

Respected Contributor

@Sunshine Kate wrote:

I like Jose because she looks like a natural woman.  She doesn't have fake teeth, a Botoxed face, etc.  

She's a natural beauty and it's refreshing.

Well, she did look like a natural woman...but now with the blue hair, not so much. 

Honored Contributor

@bunnypink wrote:
Had to do a double...and triple!...take at the TV when I saw Josie Maran today! How long has she had the blue/green hair? And been wearing the crazy cutout dresses? She's such a pretty, pretty girl and I remember her being such a natural beauty. What do you ladies think of the look?

I have posated on this matter.  I do not like the look.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

thing is, she wears quite a bit of makeup and now has blue hair,  even if she wear natural products, she doesn't look IMO to have a natural look.  She looks natural in the photo of her shown many times sitting together with the woman cracking the argon nuts.  

Enough already with with her constantly poking her fingers into every jar of cream...she's does it so unappealingly, and it's gross to watch... 

i think she may be wearing a wig, maybe clip on bangs and a wiglit...because her hair isn't that thick.

As far as her clothes, 

Respected Contributor

As far as her clothes, maybe if she was selling her stuff in New Year's Eve!

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

You would think women  would boost another woman starting her own business in this cut throat  world of "BIG" business ,like Josie has.Dominated by men ,I must add.....

She is just having a good time and she deserves it !!! .

She brought us a very good natural product that reallly works. She is a young mom ,changing her course,from modeling into the cut throat,mens business world, giving us all a  "natural product" while going through a very sad divorce. give her a break!!!!

Does it really matter what   color her hair is?????????????

Wait....she's getting a divorce?! Oh, wow. She was so happy/gushing about it... a year if not 6 months ago (I though). *sigh* Good wishes to her and the girls.