Valued Contributor

Re: Was Shocked by Josie's Appearance!!!

Caaareful Shopper:  Good grief, do you think I don't have a life outside of QVC?

I know what "business" people are suppose to look like.  The ones that seriously care about themselves, the company they represent and show respect to those that buy their products "DON'T" go around looking like a punk rocker with blue hair and  cut out dresses.

In this case Josie is representing her own company that sells on it's philosophy of "NATURAL" products and beauty.

Maybe you need to buy Forbes or Time (just to mention a couple) instead of watching so much TV.

QVC Customer Care

Valued Contributor

I saw that post, it only stated she went back to her natural brown hair. How is that unkind?

Honored Contributor

@SavvyChic wrote:

I saw that post, it only stated she went back to her natural brown hair. How is that unkind?

I saw one and it said more than that and I think it was unkind but I am not going to repeat what it said. I'm glad it was removed. 

Honored Contributor

I said I'm glad she went back to her natural brunette shade. I don't recall saying anything mean.

Posting in here is getting too subjective. You got the people who just want to express their surprise then you got the holies who want only sunshine and moonbeams messages.   Rough navigating.

Honored Contributor

seems like I said  "maybe it was a passing phase " too. Still don't think I should be drawn and quartered. I read worse in the newspapers. LOL

Valued Contributor

In other threads on her hair, they left many unkind remarks such as mid life crisis, getting divorced, and likes Halloween. I don't get why the moderators left those up, I had clicked on notify moderator on those, yet they remove one on her hair is brown again. I don't get it.

Honored Contributor

@bunnypink wrote:
Had to do a double...and triple!...take at the TV when I saw Josie Maran today! How long has she had the blue/green hair? And been wearing the crazy cutout dresses? She's such a pretty, pretty girl and I remember her being such a natural beauty. What do you ladies think of the look?

@SharkE It wasn't yours I am referring too-i think they accidentally removed yours in the process of removing the other.

Honored Contributor

Thank you !