Esteemed Contributor

Re: Was Shocked by Josie's Appearance!!!

[ Edited ]

Sorry, @SusieQ-2       I do not remember the sorce.Maybe FB I am linked to her page.

Honored Contributor

@JCF wrote:

Josie is a very pretty lady.  However, with this look and while having fun, I don't think she can be taken seriously as a business woman.

I have used some of Josie's products and think they are good.

Look at the longivity of the very successful business looking women.  Tova, Philosophy vendors, Perricone vendor.  To those that are no longer with us, Joan Rivers, Liz Claiborne just to mention a few.

I do wish Josie much more success through the years.

Hair color doesn't reflect your intelligence or business acumen. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

You would think women  would boost another woman starting her own business in this cut throat  world of "BIG" business ,like Josie has.Dominated by men ,I must add.....

She is just having a good time and she deserves it !!! .

She brought us a very good natural product that reallly works. She is a young mom ,changing her course,from modeling into the cut throat,mens business world, giving us all a  "natural product" while going through a very sad divorce. give her a break!!!!

Does it really matter what   color her hair is?????????????

@MalteseMomma Would you please give the source of that information? I've seen nothing like that in the press or online. 

It was mentioned in last months Sunset magazine article that she was on the cover of. 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

It seems kind of ironic to me that someone who sells, supports, and promotes "natural" beauty and beauty products, would have a look that is totally "unnatural".  I think she looked rather silly.  She is such a beautiful woman, and kind of spoiled it by dying her hair blue.

Vegetable dye isn't unnatural. 

Honored Contributor

@JCF wrote:

Josie is a very pretty lady.  However, with this look and while having fun, I don't think she can be taken seriously as a business woman.

I have used some of Josie's products and think they are good.

Look at the longivity of the very successful business looking women.  Tova, Philosophy vendors, Perricone vendor.  To those that are no longer with us, Joan Rivers, Liz Claiborne just to mention a few.

I do wish Josie much more success through the years.

You're measuring success by only what you see on QVC??  There are lots of successful women that do not care to follow anyone else's boxed description of what they should look like. For that alone, I applaud Josie for doing what she wants. 

Valued Contributor

It looks better than the gold highlighter on her cheeks she applied on air.

Respected Contributor

Deja vu here.

Knock yourself out and read this lengthy thread:

http://community.qvc.com/t5/Beauty/josie-maran-hair/td-p/2784630/highlight/true

Esteemed Contributor

@jaxs mom wrote:

@SusieQ_2 wrote:

@MalteseMomma wrote:

You would think women  would boost another woman starting her own business in this cut throat  world of "BIG" business ,like Josie has.Dominated by men ,I must add.....

She is just having a good time and she deserves it !!! .

She brought us a very good natural product that reallly works. She is a young mom ,changing her course,from modeling into the cut throat,mens business world, giving us all a  "natural product" while going through a very sad divorce. give her a break!!!!

Does it really matter what   color her hair is?????????????

@MalteseMomma Would you please give the source of that information? I've seen nothing like that in the press or online. 

It was mentioned in last months Sunset magazine article that she was on the cover of. 

Thank you @jaxs mom for the information even though it makes me sad. I hate it when people break-up. 

I hope they stay on good terms, especially for their daughters. 

Esteemed Contributor

Silly and foolish...not attractive to most QVC customers.

Honored Contributor

It is a little odd....but, when you are as pretty as she is, she can carry it off.  I am sure that here very soon she will be back with her regular hair color.  Gosh she is young and is having fun....go for it girl when you can!