Honored Contributor

Re: Was Shocked by Josie's Appearance!!!

She's having fun and I applaud her for it. Some day she will look back on it and be happy that she did something different.

She has a great figure, so whatever she wears always looks good...or at least to me. I love her vivacious personality, too. She's a favorite of mine on QVC. A girl after my own heart....

Respected Contributor

I  think it looks great. She is beautiful and adventurous.  I thought ,wrongly, that it was a wig. I like that she just went for it and really,why not? It's just hair.

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

You would think women  would boost another woman starting her own business in this cut throat  world of "BIG" business ,like Josie has.Dominated by men ,I must add.....

She is just having a good time and she deserves it !!! .

She brought us a very good natural product that reallly works. She is a young mom ,changing her course,from modeling into the cut throat,mens business world, giving us all a  "natural product" while going through a very sad divorce. give her a break!!!!

Does it really matter what   color her hair is?????????????

Josie is going thru a divorce? I hadn't heard that. That is sad with those precious babies of hers!

Respected Contributor

I saw it on her when she made her first appearance after coloring it, so she did say at that time that it was indeed her real hair.  I couldn't help looking closely at her to be sure........I admit I was shocked.  I work at a college, so you know I see this on young girls all the time.  I just figure it's a phase they're going through.....no biggie.  I have never, however, seen anyone over the age of 30 with this look (this is a pretty conservative area).  I don't care for it, but it's her hair.......she can do what she wants with it.

Laura loves cats!
Trusted Contributor

@Goldengate8361 wrote:

Personally, I think it looks a little "cartoonish" and not in a good way. Everyone has an opinion, right?

Yes, we all have an opinion.  And I TOTALLY agree with yours!!

Honored Contributor

"Colored" hair is a big trend here. I see girls old and young wearing rainbows! Makes colorful scenery.Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

A Marge Simpson relative, luckily without the overbite?

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Valued Contributor

Josie is a very pretty lady.  However, with this look and while having fun, I don't think she can be taken seriously as a business woman.

I have used some of Josie's products and think they are good.

Look at the longivity of the very successful business looking women.  Tova, Philosophy vendors, Perricone vendor.  To those that are no longer with us, Joan Rivers, Liz Claiborne just to mention a few.

I do wish Josie much more success through the years.

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

You would think women  would boost another woman starting her own business in this cut throat  world of "BIG" business ,like Josie has.Dominated by men ,I must add.....

She is just having a good time and she deserves it !!! .

She brought us a very good natural product that reallly works. She is a young mom ,changing her course,from modeling into the cut throat,mens business world, giving us all a  "natural product" while going through a very sad divorce. give her a break!!!!

Does it really matter what   color her hair is?????????????

@MalteseMomma Would you please give the source of that information? I've seen nothing like that in the press or online. 

Esteemed Contributor

It seems kind of ironic to me that someone who sells, supports, and promotes "natural" beauty and beauty products, would have a look that is totally "unnatural".  I think she looked rather silly.  She is such a beautiful woman, and kind of spoiled it by dying her hair blue.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead