Super Contributor

Was Shocked by Josie's Appearance!!!

Had to do a double...and triple!...take at the TV when I saw Josie Maran today! How long has she had the blue/green hair? And been wearing the crazy cutout dresses? She's such a pretty, pretty girl and I remember her being such a natural beauty. What do you ladies think of the look?
Respected Contributor

Re: Was Shocked by Josie's Appearance!!!

I'm not a Josie fan, but I actually like her look. It's quirky, fun for the summer, why not?  I don't like the parted bangs though. 

Honored Contributor

She's had it for at least a few weeks now, there have been multiple theads on it. I think she looks lovely as always. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

She is an AMAZING woman!!!! She's having fun and enjoying life. Her look is fun and young!!!! Love it! Beautiful absolutely BEAUTIFUL. And SMART!!!!!
Honored Contributor

"Colored" hair is a big trend here. I see girls old and young wearing rainbows! Makes colorful scenery.Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

I stated last month I thought it was a wig, but it looks more like her hair.  She is getting a lot attention, which is what vendors need to sell their products.  Wouldn't you stop at a channel, if you saw someone with blue hair.

Esteemed Contributor

You would think women  would boost another woman starting her own business in this cut throat  world of "BIG" business ,like Josie has.Dominated by men ,I must add.....

She is just having a good time and she deserves it !!! .

She brought us a very good natural product that reallly works. She is a young mom ,changing her course,from modeling into the cut throat,mens business world, giving us all a  "natural product" while going through a very sad divorce. give her a break!!!!

Does it really matter what   color her hair is?????????????

Honored Contributor

I love it. I wish I could pull something like that off, but it would not go over well in my office. I have friends who have streaks of magenta or entire heads of violet or teal hair and I think it's great. My own hair is brown and I've been coloring it auburn for 20 years now, but I've always had dreams of having blue or violet hair.

Esteemed Contributor

Personally, I think it looks a little "cartoonish" and not in a good way. Everyone has an opinion, right?

Occasional Contributor

I don't like her hair color at all!! It's not flattering. She looks better with her regular brown hair. She's too dark also. It showed up alot of her wrinkles. I prefer the natural look myself.