Contributor

Re: Was Nick Chavez's line ever as popular as WEN?

When I first started watching QVC, I bought many of Nick Chavez products in the early years. I liked his personality and presentations. One product of his that I really liked was the Cello Gloss Shine Treatment. Disappointed it was discontinued. I use WEN now for the past 2 years, but would go back to Nick Chavez if there were a good TSV.

Super Contributor

You know I saw a video on Youtube of a girl showing how she uses the Suave Moraccon infusion shampoo, conditioner and oil and her hair looked so sleek and soft. I bought some and tried it and OMG this Shampoo and Conditioner is the best I ever used on my hair and the leave in oil makes my hair so baby soft. I absolutely love this stuff and do not need to use anything else. Even my daughter whose hair has been so dry and frizzy tried everything and then used the Suave and it made her hair extremely soft but not limp. She loves it now too. You only need a little drop of the oil, and my whole hair is so smooth. Just had to tell you about Suave. I seriously am stuck on this stuff. Smile

Respected Contributor

On 5/23/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 5/23/2014 Happy Elizabeth said:

I don't think he was as popular as Wen, but he was very, very popular, and on constantly! I like and use Wen, but I really, really, really wish QVC would have more variety in their hair care. I used to love the line by Michael DiCesare when he was on the Q, and Ojon.

I guess I don't get this because they DO have variety:

Living Proof

Dry Bar

Phyto

Philosophy

Lea Journo

Alterna

Nick Chavez (even has shampoo and conditioner apparently!)

Keranique

Jonathan products

Erbario

L'occitaine

OOkisa

KeratinPerfect

Dr. Denese

Peter Thomas Roth

Josie Maran

Agave

And there may be more..got tired of looking. That is a decent amount of variety.

Thanks for all the replies, everyone. Wow! Except for Nick Chavez, WEN and philosophy, I've never even heard of or seen all those other products. I wonder why they aren't shown? I guess WEN is QVC's biggest seller. Not trying to bash Chaz or his product, but I wonder what the appeal of it is?

I know that it's cleansing condition and not shampoo, many people say that it makes the hair really soft and so on. I suppose it is the social media that makes WEN popular, but maybe it's something else, too. I guess the product works for many people. Again, not bashing WEN, but maybe it would be good to show the other things mentioned, too. It might be QVC's next big seller if it was on more.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Honored Contributor

I think its time for Nick to have a TSV-like maybe a Try Me TSV, Even though I use and love WEN, I also buy things from Nick(his hairspray can't be beat) and Alterna and Living Proof from time to time, it's fun to mix things up a bit and find different things that work for you!!!!!!