Honored Contributor

Wanted: Luminous light foundation or face product for every day wear

I decided that with the virus thing and not wearing any makeup lately, I am in need of a nice new facial makeup to wear every day just to make myself feel and look better!

I can't wear anything on my face with fragrance, so I am asking for recommendations for fragrance free, please!  

I want just a nice, light foundation or makeup product of some kind that I can just dash on quickly each morning -- something which will make my skin look more luminous, and have more life, without any bother.  Just give the skin a bit of coverage and a better all over look!

I am 67, very few lines, normal skin, very, very sensitive.

Just want to be able to get up in the morning after doing morning essentials and dash this product on and then look in the mirror and think -- yes, this is better!  I look more refreshed and bit more civilized!  LOL!

Thank you so much! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Occasional Contributor

Re: Wanted: Luminous light foundation or face product for every day wear

Try Supergoop Glowscreen.  It's moisturizing too and plays well underneath other makeup so you can wear it alone or as a primer

Respected Contributor

AngelPuppy1:  Like you, my skin is in very good condition but I like just a little coverage and a nice healthy natural glow.  I have used Laira Geller Banance N Brighten and returned it as it was like putting a dull dusting on my face.  Then she recently came out with Balance N Glow - Love it!!!!  It is sheer, just to give your complexion a little coverage and the "glow" is just perfect.  Not shiny, not sparkly, just right.  This is the one I am sticking to right now as it looks so natural.  I have fair skin, redhead, and I found the fair and the light both worked for me.  Of course, I always put on an SPF before the powder (after my moisturizer) if I am going outside.

Honored Contributor

Hi @AngelPuppy1 .  I was reading about this Neutrogena product on their site the other day and it sounds like what you're describing.  I'm going back to order it.  There's plenty of great reviews.

Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Hydrating Tint

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have been using BOBBIE BROWN SKIN LONG-WEAR FLUID POWDER FOUNDATION SPF 20 and it goes on liquid and dries down to a nice powder finish

Edited to add brand name 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

A379231
Laura Geller Super-Size Highlight & Blush Palette with Brush

Goes on in a second and never weights down your skin.  If you want to add just a foundation add this.
A256791
Laura Geller Balance N Brighten Baked Foundation Auto-Delivery

Respected Contributor

@AngelPuppy1  You want luminous, dash on quickly. I would reco. BareMinerals Complexion Recsue which is a tinted hydrating Gel Cream. Its more like a light foundation as it is buildable. spf30. Good for normal or dry skin.

Esteemed Contributor

@AngelPuppy1 @Kabella I agree with Kabella. Bare Minerals Comlexion Rescue is exactly what you described. i think it is outstanding!

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1   Covergirl has a new collection that is clean fresh vegan so you might want to check that out.  Also look at Clinique.  I wear Bobbi Brown's liquid to powder that is very lighweight and medium coverage and I have sensitive skin but I do not know if it is fragrance free.  I do know I can wear it.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@AngelPuppy1

Good morning I will soon be 57 with sensitive skin . I really have been enjoying Colorscience Sunforgettable total protection face shield spf50 Since working from home I use only that in the morning . My husband has said to me how pretty my skin looks . It really gives a beautiful finish . They just came out with a new one called Glow . I just ordered it but have not recieved it yet. I order from their website and they have free returns . Good luck