Respected Contributor

Re: Want a pale pink nail nail polish and one that only needs one coat

OPI Bubble Bath is my go to natural pink and Essie Ballet Slippers is another. You need two coats but they dry pretty fast. Frankly, if you want good wear, a base coat, two coats polish and top coat are worth it because the wear is longer. 

It really doesn't take all that long to do a plain manicure. 

Valued Contributor

Julep makes a lot of one coaters. It's expensive, but worth it. QVC had a try it set that had the pale pink Fifi in it I believe, unless it sold out.

Respected Contributor

Love all these suggestions and will check them out at Ulta. Now does anyone know what polish Antonilla is wearing right now on the Honora 2 hour show? I can't stop looking at her beautiful pink sparkling nails! TIA!

Honored Contributor

@Campion

I know that you are right about wearing a base coat, top coat and all.  I used to do all of that but now I am just plain --- no, don't feel like it.  I just want fast!  LOL.  I don't really even care if I have the polish on for days, because I like to change.  I might wear a polish for a day and then take it off and then go without.  Then a couple days later I will put something else on.  And then the next day, take it off and pick another.  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@IMissSuperPoke

Thanks, I don't believe I've tried this brand.

Honored Contributor

I have been wearing Essie Pink-a-Boo.  I really like it.  If you wear one coat, it does show a little -- it has a tiny bit of sparkle.  I was going to an event the other day and so I did make myself use 2 coats and it was very pretty.  Still a little sheer, but it was a beautiful look and I liked it a lot.  Very subtle but yet noticeable.