Honored Contributor

Funny, very funny.   Good to hear that Im not the only one who does things like that....

Frequent Contributor

LOL!!  I would do something like that.  Once, I walked around for a day with one of those plastic inserts in a boot.  I couldn't understand why it was so uncomfortable and squeaky.  Yikes! 

Esteemed Contributor

Respected Contributor

I have a feeling some women do what you did and go immediately to write a review.  LOL  Thanks for the laugh! 

Honored Contributor

MIL had a microwave at her house before we sold the house. I took the microwave (MIL was deceased) and went to give it a thorough cleaning. The plastic was still in place over the number board! The microwave was at least 5 yrs. old!

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

Gee @qualitygal - I hope you remember to take that little bag out of your turkey, come Thanksgiving.  (Just playing with ya! Woman Wink)

It's nice to be reminded that we're all human. Woman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

Gee @qualitygal - I hope you remember to take that little bag out of your turkey, come Thanksgiving.  (Just playing with ya! Woman Wink)

@JeanLouiseFinch, I hate to admit, that one of my early on turkeys still had that little bag in it. If it can be done, I can do it!! LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch, I hate to admit, that one of my early on turkeys still had that little bag in it. If it can be done, I can do it!! LOL

The first turkey I made as a married woman, I left the bags in the turkey too!!  We got a good laugh out of that!!

Respected Contributor

Okay, I have to tell on myself! Last week, my sig other had cleaned the vacuum and when he empties the container, he always washes it out and let's it air dry. So I go out to the garage and grab the sweeper and bring it in to the kitchen. I plugged it in and started sweeping, but noticed it wasn't picking anything up. After about 10 minutes of messing with it, I realized the container was not even on it??!! I'm glad I was the only one home!! Lol 

Honored Contributor

@JustJazzmom wrote:

MIL had a microwave at her house before we sold the house. I took the microwave (MIL was deceased) and went to give it a thorough cleaning. The plastic was still in place over the number board! The microwave was at least 5 yrs. old!

My neighbor had one that still had a "floor model" sticker on it..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥