Honored Contributor

Day before yesterday, I had to start my new It powder. So I put it on and thought, gee that's really light, I need to go a shade darker next time. So yesterday, the light hit the compact powder just right. Turns out there was a little piece of plastic covering the powder. Good grief!! So I removed it and used the powder correctly. Gee get me a dunce cap and set me in the corner! LOL 

Respected Contributor

LOL

Valued Contributor

LOL.  Sounds like something I would do.

Respected Contributor

LOL! I've looked into compact mirrors before, and wondered why everything looked so blurry! Blinked my eyes, checked my glasses--then realized there was that piece of plastic over it.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Want a laugh?

[ Edited ]

LOL! I did the same thing with my iPhone when I first bought it. I took it back to the store and declared that something was wrong with the audio.....I could just barely hear with the audio dial turned all the way up! The Apple Store clerk kindly pulled off the plastic on the phone and guess what? I could hear! LOL. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you! I'm going to smile about those all day.

Respected Contributor

@vermint wrote:

LOL! I've looked into compact mirrors before, and wondered why everything looked so blurry! Blinked my eyes, checked my glasses--then realized there was that piece of plastic over it.

Yup ... me too.  Only it was a watch and it had that little plastic film thing over the face and I thought my eyes were going bad.

Respected Contributor

@qualitygal  Too cute!  Girl, you don't need a dunce cap at all, you just need some readers!

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

Day before yesterday, I had to start my new It powder. So I put it on and thought, gee that's really light, I need to go a shade darker next time. So yesterday, the light hit the compact powder just right. Turns out there was a little piece of plastic covering the powder. Good grief!! So I removed it and used the powder correctly. Gee get me a dunce cap and set me in the corner! LOL 

@qualitygal that.s funny! It reminds me of one time many years ago I was shopping with my mom in Macy's. We both like a light fragrance and tried one in a bottle with a stopper. We liked it and later learned it was only WATER! My brother teased us endlessly about it for years!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2,

Oh that's priceless! Cute story. I love the comments everyone's made.