Honored Contributor

Wander beauty products...my HG’S

[ Edited ]

I have every product made by this company now except the “Gilded Rose” eye shadow which is now sold out.

Everything has worked out well for me including colors and formulas.

QVC could tell you that I am a “returner” when something isn’t right. I don’t buy at department stores any more because rarely did a makeup item ever suit. 

Now I'm considering the gold eye patches!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Re: Wander beauty products...my HG’S

@LTT1, I am very pleased with these line too. As with you, I do like their foundation stick. The Glow Getter Mist is another favorite of mine. Use sparingly because  too much gives a little more of a glow than most would want. I have never tried the eye patches. May have to give a try. So far this line doesn't disappoint.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

I have every product made by this company now except the “Gilded Rose” eye shadow which is now sold out.

Everything has worked out well for me including colors and formulas.

QVC could tell you that I am a “returner” when something isn’t right. I don’t buy at department stores any more because rarely did a makeup item ever suit. 

Now I'm considering the gold eye patches!

@LTT1

They have a makeup stick, don't they?  I think I have read that.  If so, do you use it also? Just wondering since you have rosacea, don't you?  I think we have posted about it.  Thanks!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Regular Contributor

I have the foundation stick and it's my favorite foundation!  It's perfect for my slightly dry skin as it is very moisturizing.  It's also perfect to take if you travel.  I have somewhat sensitive skin and this does not bother me at all.  I use the light shade and it's perfect (i'm inbetween fair-light in most shades).  Very natural looking  I will repurchase this one for sure.  

I also have a trio of lip balms in 3 shades which I also love...sheer and moisturizing. 

Honored Contributor

@AngelPuppy1

Yes, I have the foundation stick and also rosacea!  It works very well for me!

I have also started using the primer (on one end) balm (on the other end). It is very different.

i can’t see or feel either on my skin, but they work beautifully.

Honored Contributor

@LTT1  I will have to take a look at this line.  I am not saying I am buying yet but it is good to know that women have had success with this line.  Happy New Year.   Cat Very Happy 

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@AngelPuppy1

Yes, I have the foundation stick and also rosacea!  It works very well for me!

I have also started using the primer (on one end) balm (on the other end). It is very different.

i can’t see or feel either on my skin, but they work beautifully.

@LTT1

Awesome!  They sound really, really nice.  I am putting these on my list!!! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1@AngelPuppy1

Happy New Year to you!

C6BEF1EB-9CC7-495F-823C-C2D6987B72C9.jpeg

Respected Contributor

I tried the foundation stick, & thought it was good. But I won't reorder because of the very poor color selection. It's been a while since I ordered, but I think I purchased the "medium" shade....which was very yellow. I don't like any yellow in my foundation- it doesn't work with my neutral skin tone. 

Regular Contributor

I love their powder foundation.  It looks so good on my 59 year old combination skin with really large pores.