Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Wander beauty mascara- anyone try it?

I liked that they said it is water resistant and can be worn through a workout without running or smearing. Anyone use it/try it? Thoughts? 

TIA!

Respected Contributor

Re: Wander beauty mascara- anyone try it?

It was okay. I didn't work out in it, so I can't talk about that. LOL If you haven't tried Jordana's Best Lash Extreme (Walgreens-$2.99) it is a great mascara & it stays on until you take it off. I cry. Alot. And, this is my least likely to run mascara.

Honored Contributor

@Dusty1 wrote:

It was okay. I didn't work out in it, so I can't talk about that. LOL If you haven't tried Jordana's Best Lash Extreme (Walgreens-$2.99) it is a great mascara & it stays on until you take it off. I cry. Alot. And, this is my least likely to run mascara.

@Dusty1 Thanks. Why was just okay? Did it clump? Did it not hold a curl? I tried the Jordana one years ago and did not like it. Thanks for the suggestion though. 

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Dusty1 wrote:

@Dusty1 Thanks. Why was just okay? Did it clump? Did it not hold a curl? I tried the Jordana one years ago and did not like it. Thanks for the suggestion though. 

@HappyDaze  I've looked at this mascara before. Never bought it, but I am curious too as to how people like it. Right now, I've been using one from the brand Essence and I bought it at Ulta. It was like $4 and it's pretty good. It's the black tube with mint green writing. They are cruelty free also.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze It was just a nice, average mascara. Not very lengthening or voluminzing. It darkened & defined my lashes. Didn't flake or smear. It was fine. Just nothing special.