Honored Contributor

@Katcat1@Poodlepet2@wildcat fan@HappyDaze

Here are two pictures from the Wander presentation today that I think show how these colors work with my complexion coloring:

IMG_1421.JPG

IMG_1422.JPG

Note the "alabaster" tones at the outer edges of the model's face. This puts the model in the category of a cool tone (like me). Hopefully this information will be helpful to someone else besides just me.

The colors I have been able to see (as in those above) have a blue hue as opposed to an orange (warm) hue.

So, I had to order more today.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 Thanks for sharing those photos!  I'm a cool tone too and have been thinking about this line as well.  

I tried the Bare Minerals foundation for a while, and I liked the coverage but thought it magnified my pores.  I've been hesitant to try a powder foundation since then, but I've been tempted by Wander.

Honored Contributor
@wildcat fan
I wore BE for years about 10 years ago also. Just one day I glanced up close in the mirror in the restroom at school and the pores were so obvious. I kind of wondered what happened? So, I switched to a mineral that is the right shade and has no forbidden ingredients, but it is such a hassle to apply... loose minerals go everywhere, etc.
This Wanderlust has no bismuth oxycloride or talc and it will be my HG from now on!
~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@LTT1  Oh, you are so right!!! Nothing gets the old gastric juices going like that (for me!) I just want to yell at the idiot behind the camera. You know it's a guy, that's for sure. They say ignorance is bliss but I have no patience with this.

Trusted Contributor

I was looking at the Wander Beauty Dual Lipstick Duo that was onthe CEW show last night.  4 differnt colors for $38.  I have never tried this brand before...