Respected Contributor

Wander Beauty Host & Mary Beth

Perfect duo.

Lindsay is so pleasant to listen to.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Honored Contributor

Re: Wander Beauty Host & Mary Beth

funny how every host/model/costmetic company founder have the same s skin issues, lol. I think they are all given the same script. She is cute though and comfortable on camera
Honored Contributor

I have not seen that host in a looong time. I had forgotten all about her and just thought she had left.

The foundation really does look good on the host-and of course, the vendor but she is gorgeous and I highly doubt she knows what real hyperpigmentation is, lol. A don't reallly consider a few freckles the same thing, lol.

Anyone try the foundation?

Trusted Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:
funny how every host/model/costmetic company founder have the same s skin issues, lol. I think they are all given the same script. She is cute though and comfortable on camera

That's funny. I was just thinking the same thing about the "same script" but about Marybeth. She always says that the QVC make-up artist said that her skin looks amazing in that foundation, etc. LOL 

Respected Contributor

I would like to know how she thinks she will come up with a line so different from all the rest that is on the market.  I have always wanted to find a stick foundation that works for my skin. Did not care for bobbie brown.  

Trusted Contributor

Nothing about this line stood out as special or interesting. Over priced, typical yawn........

Respected Contributor

LOL.....so funny how threads are fluid.

My point was that they were easy to watch and listen to.

Have a nice day girls.

"People with closed hearts will always feel as though they are at war with the world." ~My friend Nancy
Esteemed Contributor

@chiclet wrote:

I would like to know how she thinks she will come up with a line so different from all the rest that is on the market.  I have always wanted to find a stick foundation that works for my skin. Did not care for bobbie brown.  

My favorite stick foundation is from Napoleon Perdis.  His stick is creamy, yet not greasy, and doesn't settle so matte that it looks cakey.   It doesn't change color or settle into anything you wouldn't want it to during the hours of wearing.  FYI: Napoleon's stick foundation is $65 and I realize that's a steep price.

For something a little more sensibly priced you may like Maybelline's Fit-Me Stick foundation.  It should work with most skin tpes and I like that it's quite sheer.  If you want a full coverage this may not appeal to you.  

Honored Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

Have a nice day girls.

I agree they were. Sorry if my post didn't convey that. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

@Lotus wrote:

Have a nice day girls.

Woman Wink You are right.  I also thought the vendor was extremely easy to listen to. Her voice is very soothing.  I think the Paris collection looks really nice.