Regular Contributor

I get the classic box but would like to get both as I see others do. For the life of me though I can not figure out how to add a second subscription and get to choose which type it will be. Also my Walmart boxes always have a significant less amount of items then others every month! I don't understand why the most I ever get is four things and most of those items are foil pack. Every time I see others post what they got in their box I am shocked.

Regular Contributor

@MissSugarKane Thats what I am afraid will happen but I will try it a few times and see. Also I think someone wrote that you have to sign up again but put a younger birth date like under 35 to get the other Beauty box.

Trusted Contributor

@MissSugarKane. This was some special edition box, subscribers got email to order.

To get both regular boxes, order one with different name and birth date but sent to your home. 

Regular Contributor

@Sissyrose wrote:

@MissSugarKane Thats what I am afraid will happen but I will try it a few times and see. Also I think someone wrote that you have to sign up again but put a younger birth date like under 35 to get the other Beauty box.

Even though my boxes are not as good as others I still think it is worth the $5. When my full size product is deodorant I get very excited because it alone makes it worth the cost. It is a fun treat to get 4 times a year, I hope you enjoy it. I will try the younger birthday trick, thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm over 35, but about a year ago I changed my DOB so I would get the trendsetter boxes.  In my experience, they're usually more useful to me than the ones meant for "older" women.  

I find that these are generally hit or miss overall.  

Respected Contributor

FYI, I just got an email that Walmart is doing a "Limited Edition Men's Grooming Box." No links in the message, but says it will be available June 2, sponsored by Axe. No price given, but their beauty boxes are $5.