Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

I was looking for philosophy lip gloss and for the heck of it went to walmart.com and they had over 100 philosophy items at great Prices! Also bought some bare minerals items also! Never thought Wal-Mart would have these items! Great prices and free shipping when you spend 50 dollars or more!

Honored Contributor

Walmart has many "premium" brands, including clothing 

Not available in stores, only online.

It's part of a partnership with Lord & Taylor

Honored Contributor

That is part of Walmart's Marketplace Sellers.  I am not sure when all this started but Walmart has many different companies selling their products on Walmart's website.  However, if you purchase it ships directly from the seller. I recently purchased some bras and the company ship directly to me.  Nordstrom sells JCrew items and Anthropologie (those are the two I have encountered).  Makes sense for the consumer.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

I have bought Tova Signature and Tova Nights from Walmart.com.

Honored Contributor

@Prince12 wrote:

I was looking for philosophy lip gloss and for the heck of it went to walmart.com and they had over 100 philosophy items at great Prices! Also bought some bare minerals items also! Never thought Wal-Mart would have these items! Great prices and free shipping when you spend 50 dollars or more!

Thank you so much for this information.  I just went to TJmaxx today and purchased unconditional love shower gel.  I go there because the price is good but it is totally radom what you can find.  The one i purchased is only 8 oz for 12.99  I like the scent so I purchased the small one.  I had no idea that Walmart had any Philosophy.  Never thought to go on line at walmart.  Thank you so much!!!Smiley Happy  These  forums are great.