Respected Contributor
Mine stunk. Since I can't even use the shampoo ( I have keritan) the boxes are a no- go for me. Cancelled my subscription.
Trusted Contributor

I agree with NYC Susan. I think Walmart blew it by sending full size products in the first shipment. I guess they thought they could hook us with that one and then just send c*ap from then on, and we wouldn't bother to cancel since it's "only" $5.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/24/2015 vaccinia said:

I agree with NYC Susan. I think Walmart blew it by sending full size products in the first shipment. I guess they thought they could hook us with that one and then just send c*ap from then on, and we wouldn't bother to cancel since it's "only" $5.

Their lack of response to phone calls and emails is very telling. They simply don't care.

Walmart, are you listening? We're smarter than you thought!!

As I said upthread, it's not about the money - It's about feeling taken advantage of. Very poor PR for Walmart. I won't miss this "beauty box" at all!

Frequent Contributor
On 3/23/2015 NYC Susan said:
On 3/23/2015 andrea m IL said:
On 3/21/2015 Desi said:

NYC Susan, agree, they have painted themselves into a corner. I may try to reach a human during the week, if I can't guess I will cancel. Too bad because I love getting boxes!

Desi, did you get a small Dial lotion sample?

I did, and it was pretty much empty. Just curious if it was the same for you.

NYC same for me with the loyion, I used it yesterday was barely enough to cover 1 leg. Was seriously way less than 1/2 full

Okay, so it wasn't just me! Good to know. You got more than I did, if you can believe it. Mine barely covered one hand. :-/

Still no response to my email, and I really don't expect one since no one replied to my phone call last time. I'd love to know if you hear anything.

Have a great night!

I, too, have not received a response to my e-mail or telephone messages. And, it has been over a week. I want to cancel my subscription and don't seem to be able to do so over the internet. Such terrible customer service.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/25/2015 Msgdfx said:
On 3/23/2015 andrea m IL said:
On 3/21/2015 Desi said:

NYC Susan, agree, they have painted themselves into a corner. I may try to reach a human during the week, if I can't guess I will cancel. Too bad because I love getting boxes!

Desi, did you get a small Dial lotion sample?

I did, and it was pretty much empty. Just curious if it was the same for you.

NYC same for me with the loyion, I used it yesterday was barely enough to cover 1 leg. Was seriously way less than 1/2 full

Okay, so it wasn't just me! Good to know. You got more than I did, if you can believe it. Mine barely covered one hand. :-/

Still no response to my email, and I really don't expect one since no one replied to my phone call last time. I'd love to know if you hear anything.

Have a great night!

I, too, have not received a response to my e-mail or telephone messages. And, it has been over a week. I want to cancel my subscription and don't seem to be able to do so over the internet. Such terrible customer service.

Yes, the worst!

I called after I got the winter box - months ago - and never got a response. So when I emailed this time I knew it was a wasted effort. I wonder if anyone has actually ever heard back from them.

Frequent Contributor
On 3/15/2015 dionline said:

This sounds really cool so I just signed up. There isn't an option for choosing the box for the younger crowd. I may be 51 but I've still got oily skin. I'm wondering if I should have the younger box. My Account on their site doesn't give the option. Should I have lied about my age in order to get the 'younger' box????

Yes they do it by bday the ""younger box"" caps off at age 34 I believe. I get 1 each used 2 separate emails since its only $5/per box that way I get a good mix. :-)
Contributor

FYI - finally received my Wal Mart beauty box today - I did change my birthday and I did receive the under 35 box. Better than the one for over 35 but still not a great as the first one I received. Might just let my subscription lapse (my cc number they have is no longer valid).

Super Contributor
Thank you for the info on where to cancel. I called and got no help. This box is a waste of money.
Respected Contributor

I got mine today and it was a joke. No full sized anything. All I got is lotion and shampoo samples and the shampoo samples are too small to wash and condition my long hair and I tried all of them before. I was hoping to at least get a full size mascara or something Gez

Respected Contributor
On 3/24/2015 NYC Susan said:
On 3/24/2015 vaccinia said:

Their lack of response to phone calls and emails is very telling. They simply don't care.

Walmart, are you listening? We're smarter than you thought!!

As I said upthread, it's not about the money - It's about feeling taken advantage of. Very poor PR for Walmart. I won't miss this "beauty box" at all!

Exactly! Mine took over 30 days to ship. I sent them multiple emails asking them questions and had not one response.