Respected Contributor

Hoping it might be here tomorrow, but seems unlikely. Considering we are a big city, I am shocked at how awful our mail is lately. Will report back if and when though!

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/18/2015 Desi said:

Hoping it might be here tomorrow, but seems unlikely. Considering we are a big city, I am shocked at how awful our mail is lately. Will report back if and when though!

Please do!

:-)

Respected Contributor

Just checked, still in Pa, not getting it today.

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
On 3/18/2015 NYC Susan said:

Sounds like my Winter box. I know how you feel!

I did call after I received that box, but no one ever called me back. I got the phone number from the website: 855-712-0222. I guess it's worth a try, and I hope you get this resolved.

While I was on the website getting the phone number for you, I found this:

Each box is hand-selected with products that fit your life-stage and are seasonally relevant.

and

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products you receive!

So I am now literally laughing because it's all obviously so untrue.

Good luck, and please let us know what happens!

Thank you soooo much for the information. I will be contacting them by phone as they haven't responded to my e-mail to their customer service. I hope it doesn't lead to me contacting my credit card company as some have in order to cancel this subscription

Frequent Contributor

Okay here is what I received: The only full size product was the Rimmel Lash Accelerator Mascara (supposed to be a 7.99 value but I would never pay that for Rimmel Mascara). The other items were as follows: 1.8 oz Dove body wash Mandarin, 0.5 oz Neutrogena face wash I will throw out because it has parabens in it. 1.7 oz each Schwarzkopf Shampoo and Conditioner(developed with Claudia Schiffer) it smells very floral and since I am highly allergic to perfumes I will not use it either. Then I have some of the dreaded foil packets, Nivea Shower Lotion (very scary because it has a disclaimer it may make your shower slippery--no thanks) , Garnier Miracle Sleeping Cream, Maybelline Fit Me sample, Lady Gaga Fame Perfume vial sample and some coupons I will never use.

I am cancelling---I had changed my age setting after the last one and was hoping for a lipstick or nail polish but I will not use probably any of these items. I will pass them along to someone who will.

You get what you pay for and the Target Box is just a little more but so much more worth it. It was a good idea but not very well thought out. Thanks for the poster who put the link on here so I can go ahead and pull the plug.

Esteemed Contributor
On 3/19/2015 Msgdfx said:
On 3/18/2015 NYC Susan said:

Sounds like my Winter box. I know how you feel!

I did call after I received that box, but no one ever called me back. I got the phone number from the website: 855-712-0222. I guess it's worth a try, and I hope you get this resolved.

While I was on the website getting the phone number for you, I found this:

Each box is hand-selected with products that fit your life-stage and are seasonally relevant.

and

We would love to hear your thoughts on the products you receive!

So I am now literally laughing because it's all obviously so untrue.

Good luck, and please let us know what happens!

Thank you soooo much for the information. I will be contacting them by phone as they haven't responded to my e-mail to their customer service. I hope it doesn't lead to me contacting my credit card company as some have in order to cancel this subscription

You're very welcome! I'm sorry you're having so much trouble. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. :-)

Frequent Contributor

I wa not impressed this this shipment !!! Just a bunch of samples

Respected Contributor

Mine is still hundreds of miles away, beginning to think it isn't going to arrive ever at this rate.

Respected Contributor
Got mine and cancelled future shipments. I have keritan treated hair and every box has shampoo and a conditioner that I can't use and small samples that I get in magazines for free.
Super Contributor
On 3/20/2015 BeautyAddiction said: Got mine and cancelled future shipments. I have keritan treated hair and every box has shampoo and a conditioner that I can't use and small samples that I get in magazines for free.
How did you cancel your order?