Respected Contributor

WOW! Phil MicroDeliv, Mega Pair, - A/D $67 !!

Hi  @Beauties

FYI 

Rarely,  on sale, & for this price, AND locked in to A/D: 

A607236
Philosophy Supersize Duo Microdelivery Facial Wash Duo   Auto-Delivery 
on sale at ~$68 
  AND today,
       Free S&H,
          AND 5 E/P.

Enjoy!

(Pls note: My nick is in progress: - formerly  ~ MakeUp Maidn, briefly, 411 13 I 5 (-> All His), Seeking New Nickname, now testing:  JoyFilled Warrior

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WOW! Phil MicroDeliv, Mega Pair, - A/D $67 !!

WHAT A DEAL THAT IS MakeUpMaidn!!

ALSO HOPE ALL IS WELL WITH YOU !

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND MY FRIEND!

Respected Contributor

Hi @weezer111  Woman Happy

Hi kind sweet friend.  Woman Happy

I havent been on as much lately. 

Been served up 1 unexpected challenge, and/or after yet another, more than I ever thought I could handle..    Yet also, served up 1 welcomed, grateful surprise aid, or solution after another as well.   

Reminds me of the age ole Saul/Paul, & the same Source of his/my Strength.

More later. 

Hope all is well with you also.  Miss u *hugs*

GIF--HUG.gif

(Pls note: My nick is in progress: - formerly  ~ MakeUp Maidn, briefly, 411 13 I 5 (-> All His), Seeking New Nickname, now testing:  JoyFilled Warrior

Honored Contributor

@JoyFilled Warrior  - sorry to hear you are going through some challenges.  Hope you are doing ok and that things are getting better for you.

Respected Contributor

Hi @JudyL   Woman Happy

Thank you so much!  Very kind of you.   And very much appreciated.   Woman Happy

GIF--Big-Brown-Bear--sending-you-a-Hug.gif

Trusted Contributor

This is one of my favorite cleansers  but those 2 huge jugs would last me forever !

I wish it was with purity and microdeleivery ~ and I know we say it all the time but it sre would be nice to get things in 16 ounce size

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hi @CoastalGal   Woman Happy

I hear ya. 

I have quite a few choices of other Body Cleansers, so I squirt some of this Phil MicroDelivery (w/ Vit C)   product on the same wash cloth/spongee as my other choice of Body Wash, (whichever that may be).  That way, my choice of other Body Wash has some Body Exfoliation, Vit C action in it too.  Needless to say, I burn thru this Phil MicroDelivery faster.  Woman Happy