Respected Contributor

WOW, DID ANYONE SEE SIGNATURE CLUB A VITAMIN C SET...

Wow...before and after.  Very filled and plumped , especially around the eye area.   3 PC set...idk???

True help...filters??   

Honored Contributor

Re: WOW, DID ANYONE SEE SIGNATURE CLUB A VITAMIN C SET...

It bothers me whenever products don't show percentages of active ingredients. I won't buy them.

Super Contributor

I have used her vit c line for many years. They do plump your skin and I think her vit c caps are the BEST vit c for my skin. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

The ingredients in the 3 pc set are a total turn off to me, petroleum based, parabens, articifial dyes and an all chemical sunscreen and full of silicones. 

Super Contributor

FAKE

Trusted Contributor

What is the item #?
Honored Contributor

I don't watch HSN anymore, I wasn't even aware Adrienne was still on. I tried some of her products and am not a fan. Her makeup remover in the jar use to make my eyes burn. 

Super Contributor

We have her Vitamin C day with spf and the night C.  Not a great lover of it.  If I use it every day, I break out. I use little of the day cream, if too much it looks/ feels greasy and can't get close to the eye.  I like Adrienne, just not all her products, but we have to finish what we have.  I  don't want to waste the products I've paid for.  

Honored Contributor

I never trust those dumb before and after photos--- too often I see NO difference. As for her products--they have never done much for my skin---I have some of the hemp oil capsules and an gel eye stick that I bought months ago-- and have no idea what they are for or if they do much. But I use them just to get rid of them. They don't hurt my skin but doubt they do much.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I bought her stuff about 25 years ago. I never thought it was anything special. Last year on her anniversary I bought a duo some of her green tub face/eye cream. It was supposed to be this great retinol product (her most popular and best-selling) I wasn't impressed. 

I have to give her credit though. She has been around a long time and still hustling at her age.