Respected Contributor

WOW! Cost me $10. to send back Bare Minerals concealer

costing $28. Will definitely cut down on my QVC spending and be more careful what I buy. Can’t afford to pay $10. for absolutely nothing. 

Valued Contributor

Re: WOW! Cost me $10. to send back Bare Minerals concealer

I've really cut back on buying products from companies that don't have free returns or at least free to drop off and a store is close to me, especially when I have never tried something before. USPS Shipping costs are ridiculous these days and that would really bother me to pay $10 for something that originally cost me $28 and then I have nothing to show for it in the end!

Honored Contributor

@Valstybabywrote:

costing $28. Will definitely cut down on my QVC spending and be more careful what I buy. Can’t afford to pay $10. for absolutely nothing. 

@Valstybaby  That’s absurd!!! There’s another thread about Q making profit on postage...you better believe it!

Trusted Contributor

@Valstybabywrote:

@Valstybaby What did you not like about the concealer? I was curious about these new stick concealer because I really liked their discontinued Well Rested CC stick (similar texture to the eye shadow stick they sell on occasion) but I just bought new IT Cosmetics Bye Bye concealer so I didn't order. Although a stick form appeals as it's quicker than squeezing a tube if you have a day every second counts. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I don't buy from any company that makes me pay either for shipping or to return. Nope, nadda, not gonna happen. I pretty much only buy from my Amazon Prime account or Von Maur. Free shipping is HUGE for me! And these said companies won't charge me to return either. Love!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

@StraytoStaywrote:

@Valstybabywrote:

@Valstybaby What did you not like about the concealer? I was curious about these new stick concealer because I really liked their discontinued Well Rested CC stick (similar texture to the eye shadow stick they sell on occasion) but I just bought new IT Cosmetics Bye Bye concealer so I didn't order. Although a stick form appeals as it's quicker than squeezing a tube if you have a day every second counts. Smiley Happy

@StraytoStay Sorry just saw your post. It was terrible. I don’t really have lines under my eyes but this made me look like I did. I watched the presentation and thought it looked wonderful - not. It was extremely drying. Very disappointed. 

Esteemed Contributor

The other day I got a email from Victoria secret for 25% off. I needed new under garments. I put ten pair of underwear in the cart got 25% off. Shipping was $14.50. Ridiculous. Shipping was more then the discount. On underwear. I did not order.

Respected Contributor

@ccassadaywrote:

The other day I got a email from Victoria secret for 25% off. I needed new under garments. I put ten pair of underwear in the cart got 25% off. Shipping was $14.50. Ridiculous. Shipping was more then the discount. On underwear. I did not order.

@ccassaday We talk with our purchases or non-purchases. I will be much more careful before I order from QVC again.

Esteemed Contributor

@Valstybabywrote:

@ccassadaywrote:

@ccassaday We talk with our purchases or non-purchases. I will be much more careful before I order from QVC again.

Today the deal is buy 3 get 3. For the same order shipping is $8. Lol. All. Though the price was good at 25% and that $14.50 I think it’s just wrong for them to do that to a customer. The price with shipping at 25% off was $53. The price today with buy 3 get 3 and $8 shipping is $73. So it was a good deal it’s just wrong.

Honored Contributor

@StraytoStaywrote:

@Valstybabywrote:

@StraytoStay  I use 2 shades of my stick foundation when in a rush or traveling....my regular shade and a shade lighter for concealer.