Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Shanus wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

I would have liked more products and less brushes, have tons of brushes. 

@Shelbelle   Agree about the brushes, but one for each granddaughter. In this case, I don't think they add/affect the cost of the TSV. My BB, IT and Trish brushes are much better. These are the 3 basic products of the brand if you've used it before or starting out. I assume that's why they were chosen. 

Thanks,  the neck cream doesnt seem to have very much in the way of actives, mainly just oils, no wonder you said it is very moisturizing. Whether they do more or not I think I prefer something with more skin care performers like peptides, etc.  just my 2 cents. 

@Shelbelle   I already use all my "actives" in my facial skincare down to chest, so the extra moisture that has really changed the texture of skin on my neck is OK. 

My neck is in good shape too for 68, I am always trying new neck creams, even tried the very pricey Revision, but so far none work miracles better than the other. I like using the various ones from Isomers with Manuela offering the latest and greatest technology. 

Frequent Contributor

I have not worn this product in a long time so wanted to consider before buying. My shade was sold out by noon. If this is the big deal QVC says, why not plan accordingly. There is no waitlist and I do not find the "shades are forgiving" line convincing. Annoyed.

Respected Contributor

@philom wrote:

I have not worn this product in a long time so wanted to consider before buying. My shade was sold out by noon. If this is the big deal QVC says, why not plan accordingly. There is no waitlist and I do not find the "shades are forgiving" line convincing. Annoyed.

What color of foundation sold out? I just looked and none of them say gone or sold out.

FYI........this offering is a total BORE. Won't be getting any sales from me.

Trusted Contributor

I was so happy to see this TSV!  I've been waiting and hoping they would have something like this for quite a while.

Honored Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

Just an FYI, this makeup has bismuth oxychloride in it and if you have rosacea or sensitive skin, it can cause irritation. 

I tried it twice hoping for different results but it left me broken out and it took weeks for it to clear up. Just google bismuth oxychloride and it details the effects on sensitive skin...

@Trinity11 , the foundation made my face itch like crazy.

Valued Contributor

As always with the Q, only original foundation and not all shades. If they would include the matte and/or blemish remedy foundation as choices, I would definitely be in. I could use a refill, and the mineral veil looks interesting.

Trusted Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

Did I hear them say last night that this was an item they were pulling from the vault as a one time offering?  I thought everyone looked like they used to with the old BM...........like the tin man on the Wizard of Oz......too much shimmer...easy pass for me.  

I will have to check out if there is a special offering of the bisque.  I like that item and it lasts a long time.

@tends2dogs  - I agree with you. I think BM mineral foundation looks horrible on skin. I can spot it on someone instantly. 

Frequent Contributor

Originally they had light and fairly light (my shade). They don't show it as an option any longer. 

Esteemed Contributor

If they had offered it in the matte option, I definitely would have ordered. Seems like matte is always left out when they do a tsv Smiley Sad

Valued Contributor

@KarenaJeannette wrote:

@tends2dogs wrote:

Did I hear them say last night that this was an item they were pulling from the vault as a one time offering?  I thought everyone looked like they used to with the old BM...........like the tin man on the Wizard of Oz......too much shimmer...easy pass for me.  

I will have to check out if there is a special offering of the bisque.  I like that item and it lasts a long time.

@tends2dogs  - I agree with you. I think BM mineral foundation looks horrible on skin. I can spot it on someone instantly. 

I look great in BM foundation.  It's my skin without any imperfections.  Like most make-up less is more with BM.  I've used the orginal, matte, and blemish remedy.  I have oily skin and hat liquid foundations.  BM is hands down my favorite.