Contributor

WOAH! Talk about a life-chaning product! +++

Ok, maybe that's a BIT hyperbolic, but I can't convey enough how excited I am to have found this product!!!

It is Urban Decay's All Nighter setting spray, for makeup.

I have always said my face is the Witness Protection Plan for cosmetics - it is where makeup goes to disappear. I will look great leaving the house, and no joke - 2-3 hours later it looks like I just swiped some mascara on. My base, blush, etc. have just disappeard. Smiley Sad This happens regardless of what primer I use, whether or not I use long-wearing foundation, etc. And for the record - I don't have oily skin, or very dry. It's pretty normal. I have had this problem with disappearing makeup for YEARS.

But I tried this product yesterday - and 4 hours later, all I needed was a touch of lipstick (from drinking coffee all morning). I was stunned. Today, I just checked, and my makeup has faded very slightly - but NOTHING like it used to (and this is going on 6 1/2 hours now).

It claims something crazy like 14 hours, which is a stretch, but hey, even if it made mine last 3 hours I'd be ecstatic.

I bought it at Sephora, the smaller size, for $14. I wish I had just gone ahead and bought the larger one for $29, as it's a much better buy.

Just wanted to share! {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}