Respected Contributor

All beauty items play on a woman's insecurity.  

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Valued Contributor

Another vote for Joan Rivers powder ❤️

I also have tried “Cover Your Grey” fill-in powder (purchased at Walmart) and like that as well.  Very similar product, and less expensive.  I believe Ulta sells it too.

Respected Contributor

Re: WIG INSTEAD OF $1400

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

Consider this a bargain price. the Capillus cap sold on HSN ,also 202 lasers is $2000. This is the one Dr Denese and Martino Cartier endorse. 

Hairmax has one that's 272 lasers on their site for $1999. 
Q keeps saying on their site it's $2000 but doesn't say it's 272 lasers. They don't even have this one on their site. Must be an older model. 
im also not impressed with the before and after because if I look closely they all look altered in one way or another ie. hair color, combed differently, hair powder, etc. 

Honored Contributor

Well this "fool" has been using the original hair max for years with great results.  The hair on my temple area was almost gone and receeding.  I now have hair coverage there!!  Who really thinks it's ok with me if I am loosing hair in quite noticeable areas?  Not playing on insecurities - just a possible solution for many and I am one pleased "fool" with my origianl hairmax!!!

Honored Contributor

I use Toppik or XFusion Fibers, same product made by same company, just different names. i have no issues with it coming off in rain or sweats or on my clothes. Once in a while I may see a bit on a shirt collar on the inside. These fibers are a true blessing  to me and my thinning hair. I wear a cape when applying it, so no mess on my clothes or vanity. 

Esteemed Contributor

I saw that yesterday - what a joke! It really does prey on women's hair insecurities. As if that is going to work! Come on now, I was born in the day, but not yesterday. You can buy a lovely human hair wig for that price. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

Reminds me of my rowing machine for $1500 purchased 10 yrs. ago and used for 6 months. It now makes a perfect drying rack for my bras. 

BTW, anyone know, if like Rogaine, when you stop using this cap, the hair starts falling out again?

Yes, absolutely - once you stop using it (or it breaks), then that hair is gone...just like Rogaine.

Honored Contributor

It's not like a complicated time consuming process - my original hair max only takes 11 minutes and once you have  results only have to use it once a week even though I use it every other day still.  I don't think I would spend that much for the hat but if it ever quit working I would get another ASAP.  I have had mine for at least 5-6 years with no malfunctions.

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Consider this a bargain price. the Capillus cap sold on HSN ,also 202 lasers is $2000. This is the one Dr Denese and Martino Cartier endorse. 

Hairmax has one that's 272 lasers on their site for $1999. 
Q keeps saying on their site it's $2000 but doesn't say it's 272 lasers. They don't even have this one on their site. Must be an older model. 
im also not impressed with the before and after because if I look closely they all look altered in one way or another ie. hair color, combed differently, hair powder, etc. 

@Valstybaby   Lighting looks different and hair looks teased. There may even be a hair colored powder covered on the scalp.

Honored Contributor

They keep mentioning the Q Card to get an extra easy pay. Sometimes I wonder if they have these expensive items just to promote their card.