Honored Contributor

Is she going to be on for later presentations of her TSV? Also, why only 1 other show featuring her line? Every other TSV is on every hour, every other hour... ALL the time.

Why isn't hers?

Honored Contributor

@SahmIam  I don't know for sure, but maybe it's because the line is still relatively new for QVC so the PTB might not want to block out too many dedicated hours to her like they do their moneymakers.  There are several other options for Eve Pearl "hits" throughout the day though.  I'm sure those will be for the TSV, but maybe a couple other products of hers will be presented in those hours too.  

Honored Contributor

I thought of that but at least she could have presented her own TSV, you know? I found that odd. Alberti is my favorite host but he's not Eve, not a makeup artist and all you saw were models pretending to put on makeup. It was WEIRD.

When Tachta started, she would have 15 minutes or half-hour shows for her TSV at AND she was there for every presentation. I think if you want your item to sell, you should be there to represent it.

Benefit of the doubt: she's ill or an emergency occurred.

Contributor

I actually wondered if perhaps QVC doesn't have enough stock and hence are not pushing it as hard as some other TSVs.

There's only really one dedicated hour for Eve's line today, I think that there would be other MUAs from Eve's company that could have stepped in if some problem had arisen, or if she couldn't make all the shows scheduled.

Eve was great at midnight and I hope to catch her show this evening, really want to try her primer also.

Honored Contributor

@Phelina  When was she on at midnight? I caught Alberti doing the TSV and then went to bed. DId she come on later with other products? All the videos for products from that show feature much older videos.

Esteemed Contributor

@SahmIam Alberti's video IS NOT the midnight kick off of the tsv! I couldn't stay awake for the whole show of Eve's presentation and was disappointed to see this wasn't loaded into the system this morning. I hope this is corrected very soon. Nothing against Alberti. Just want to see the vendor kick off her TSV! 

Honored Contributor

A one hour show was on at 9am pst. I agree hardly any shows is surprising but then people would complain if there were more so QVC can't win, lol.

QVC Community

Yes she will later on. I dont understand why they dont give her more time.

She is the only one who try to teach us how to apply the makeup.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC inappropriate

Honored Contributor

Re: WHere is Eve?

[ Edited ]

@rochelleS Wait, then when did he show this as it IS the new TSV? I must have fallen asleep then.....!

ETA: I just caught 50 seconds of her on the noon show but would never have known because she wasn't listed as a vendor.  Huh? Ok then.