Honored Contributor

Re: WHY do people write reviews like this?

[ Edited ]

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

I don't believe it's true that HSN won't allow a review on a returned item.

I was recently reading reviews for the most recent DG TSV and the one prior, and there were plenty of reviews where it was stated that they returned the jeggings and gave a poor review.    

Shall I dig up the email for you?

I didn't mean I didn't believe you as in I thought you were lying.  I meant that I thought you might be mistaken because I've seen reviews where people clearly state they returned the items.  I see that I wrote my post in a way that might have been misconstrued. 

I ordered a pair of DG2 jeggings in November, returned them in December and just wrote my review today and the review is posted.  And I even put in my review that I returned them.  Maybe it will end up pulled but it's there for now.

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva : I agree but according to Shay with customer service they are taking my opinion very seriously!

Woman Wink

I learned my lesson; review THEN send it back...

And if anyone cares the camis weren't a bad product, per se, they just weren't appropriate as a tank/outerwear as their presentations implied. Struck me as something ladies might want to know!

Respected Contributor

@Andreatoo-

It's possible those reviews went through after the customer sent the product back, but it hadn't been processed from HSN's end.

Although I swear I've written reviews weeks after a product was returned. 

I totally believe you.  HSN's system is screwy.  I know I've tried to review something after their 5 day waiting period & I get a message which says, "Our records show you have not purchased this product" ... when clearly I have.  I think that irks me the most!

Respected Contributor

Just went to look at some more reviews on the hair dryer with the brush built in (Caj).

Someone actually wrote that she just got it, and that she hadn't even used it yet!

She gave it 3 stars!

Was just thinking...........They sometimes send an email asking  you to review a product you've ordered.  You may not actually have tried it yet, but you respond to their request anyway.

Maybe that's what some people are doing.  Otherwise, it makes NO sense.  Saw some more people reviewing hair growth lasers saying they've used it for 6 weeks and it doesn't work.  They make no claims it works in 6 weeks!

Hyacinth    Cat Frustrated