Super Contributor

WHY ISN'T THERE A WAITLIST FOR LIGHTER SHADES OF IT'S TSV?

I would love to get it, but I worked all day & came too late to get it {#emotions_dlg.blink}

Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHY ISN'T THERE A WAITLIST FOR LIGHTER SHADES OF IT'S TSV?

Me too. I snuck on the forum at several points to check it out, but we are not allowed to online order at work so I waited hoping to find out more about colors in the interim. Bummer.

Super Contributor

Now they're losing Tan...why not bring in enough stock for cryin' in the beer!

Super Contributor

The tsv is usually still at the tsv price as long as 15-20 minutes or more after midnight and for some reason the colors that were sold out may then show again and can be ordered on waitlist. It is worth a shot if you really want it and don't mind waiting.

I tried this once for a Dooney & Bourke bag that sold out in the color I wanted and it worked, much to my surprise.

Respected Contributor

The TSV prices are good until 2:59PM EST.

Esteemed Contributor

At about 1:30 a.m. Eastern, I went in and looked one more time "just because" and they had a waitlist indicator up on both single and auto delivery, but all five shades were X'd out.

It would not let me order/waitlist any of them.

I was hoping maybe some people had it in their carts but maybe let it go before midnight, but no such luck. So I guess that is that, next time I need to be quicker. Smiley Happy

Occasional Contributor

Had the same thing happen as BeckiWV. Think they should have had more on hand like other brands TSV's! Missed presentations and description didn't say these were new items. Didn't realize that until I started looking to buy items separately because TSV was sold out. None are available so I'm assuming all are new products. Again, why didn't you bring in more when you know this brand is extremely popular. Apparently WL is also sold out! What's with that?
Super Contributor

I was disappointed they didn't do a presentations on the lighter shades before I left for work as well. I thought I could catch it when I got home(couldn't decide between the 2 lightest) oh well $70 I still have in my wallet.