Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHY HAVE THE OLD COMPLAINTS ABOUT "WEN" BEEN DELETED WHEN THE "FDA" WANTS TH

...... stirring, stirring, stirring the negativity over QVC product, on QVC community board, to the point that it is truly getting simply ridiculous! How much longer this will go on and allowed on these boards????????????

Honored Contributor

Re: WHY HAVE THE OLD COMPLAINTS ABOUT "WEN" BEEN DELETED WHEN THE "FDA" WANTS TH

@QUALITYSEEKER wrote:

Any concerns go to the FDA, 21,000 complaints. If you have Problems Report them to the AER's and CAERS, it's only the tip of the iceberg. Personal Insults are not of any value to this.

@QUALITYSEEKER

Okay, I give up .... what does AERS AND CAERS mean?

As for the so called "tip of the iceberg" ....   what are you basing this on?   You have any proof to back this up?   How do we all know this isn't just more fake news?

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@QUALITYSEEKER wrote:

Any concerns go to the FDA, 21,000 complaints. If you have Problems Report them to the AER's and CAERS, it's only the tip of the iceberg. Personal Insults are not of any value to this.

@QUALITYSEEKER

As for the so called "tip of the iceberg" ....   what are you basing this on?   You have any proof to back this up?   How do we all know this isn't just more fake news?

@Tinkrbl44@, @TROUBLESEEKER is only..................... stirring, stirring, stirring ....... Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@sonechko wrote:

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@QUALITYSEEKER wrote:

@QUALITYSEEKER

@Tinkrbl44, @TROUBLESEEKER is only..................... stirring, stirring, stirring ....... Woman LOL

@sonechko

Well, for starters, look at the name he/she selected!  lol

QVC Customer Care

Frequent Contributor

NC-Bandwagon

It was long ago & no surprise it was Deleted after seeing his followers on how wonderful, but all it shows is how foolish, but 21,000 plus people & still reporting more.  16 - 24 pumps of that on the hair & Down the drain.  The Drain will clog & the Wrist will wear out. The Bill alone for the Attorneys LOL that's the side of the table I wished I was

on...Someone said he's a Genius, Oh for Heavens Sake.

Thanks NC & Good Luck