Super Contributor

Re: WHOSE READY FOR SOME SKINN???????????????????

On 4/1/2014 Hibi said:
On 4/1/2014 Mishell5 said:

Skinn Cosmetics Beauty Flash Anti-Fatigue Refresher & Secret Elixir Duo...

Did I miss this? I didn't watch every show but I am bummed if I missed the presentation. I see it is sold out. I would have bought this in a nano second. Anyone here know anything about whether or not he discussed this. How did this get by me????? TIA.

Michelle

Yes, he presented it last night. But it was only on a few minutes and sold out quickly. I'm surprised I was able to order one. I think it was on in the last hour......

Well now you have a heavy burden to bear -- we're all looking at YOU to report on these two items! They just sound different than most of the other stuff, I wonder why, and I wonder if they really are!

Super Contributor

On 4/1/2014 Hibi said:

Did I miss this? I didn't watch every show but I am bummed if I missed the presentation. I see it is sold out. I would have bought this in a nano second. Anyone here know anything about whether or not he discussed this. How did this get by me????? TIA.

Michelle

Yes, he presented it last night. But it was only on a few minutes and sold out quickly. I'm surprised I was able to order one. I think it was on in the last hour......

Thanks... I guess I blinked and missed it...Darn. Please let us know what you think. Thanks! Hope you like it!

Michelle

Super Contributor

On 4/1/2014 Hibi said:

Michelle

Thanks... I guess I blinked and missed it...Darn. Please let us know what you think. Thanks! Hope you like it!

Michelle

Ok. Will do!

Honored Contributor

There area few of the Reorganize Eye Balms listed on ebay, if anyone still looking for it.

Honored Contributor

I've been using the infuser for several months-works great-and if Dimitri is so passionate about it-I believe him-

either you trust the guy with your skin or you don't

Also-other companies-clairosonic, I think, make the same item-so I don't think it's a fluke-it does penetrate your products on a much deeper level............

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

I love that de crinkler product, it feels so cool and soothing when applying. It comes in a 3 pc kit at shop with the eye balm and the incredibly yummy mango eye mask 304902. Nice 3 pc kit imo...

Super Contributor

On 4/1/2014 SeaGal said:

I love that de crinkler product, it feels so cool and soothing when applying. It comes in a 3 pc kit at shop with the eye balm and the incredibly yummy mango eye mask 304902. Nice 3 pc kit imo...

SeaGal, that's the very first kit I ordered! I love the decrinkler too. It really helps with my puffy and wrinkly eyes.