Honored Contributor

I recorded the shows-haven't watched yet.

This neck thing seems to be........................not sure what to think really. It reminds me of the stupid things women used to do 70 years ago-like vibrating their fat away.................

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Respected Contributor

@catlover ~ I couldn't stand wearing that contraption😖

i just finished posting my comment under @starpolisher post.

Respected Contributor

When I saw Dimitri's hair I thought - what a weird haircut.  Then he said he was getting plugs put in (so they have taken it from the back to put in the front?). 

Honored Contributor

My TMJ flared up just looking at the chin thingy.

Honored Contributor

between Demitri's obsession with his appearance.... and  the neck thing now........ I am starting to question  his authenticity. He is becoming cheesy. 

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

between Demitri's obsession with his appearance.... and  the neck thing now........ I am starting to question  his authenticity. He is becoming cheesy. 

ITA!!!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I'm not buying since I doubt I would use it. In the demo it seems to work. It's just temporary so nothing I need. It would be nice to use if you had a wedding or other event to go to. No way would I buy that to use several times per week. Too expensive for that.

Respected Contributor

I am completely stocked with products right now, but out of curiosity I recorded the presentation and watched it this morning.  I busted out laughing when I saw it.  Even my cat laughed with me.  I don't have a neck sagging problem, but if I did, no way would I be bothered with something like that!  Cat LOL

Laura loves cats!
Super Contributor

He junked up his line something crazy. From a handful of great formulas, the range stemmed into a rainbow of nonsense. What always bothered me about the overall aesthetic and his branding is that nothing looks like it's from the same creative mind. The weird fonts, colors, etc - nothing matches.

I have no problem with his appearance or his slightly odd fascination with plumping, smoothing and anti-aging but it's become apparent he legit preys on his loyal customers with the silly formulas, names and contraptions.

Respected Contributor

I have never ordered from him before ever.  I am watching and reading about products.  I am the one with the white stuff in the pores, zits and cysts.

I just ordered the kit 312-201.  Do you think I ordered the right thing?  I also got a 15 percent discount for being a new customer.  YAY