Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?????

[ Edited ]

@Linmo wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

WOW! The 2-Piece Neck Amour Powerhouse Essentials Set is the 4th TTV from D this weekend. It looks fab. Has anyone tried this? How is it? 

Unfortunately, it's the define (blue chinup) version and not the yellow redensify.

@Linmo 312-632  this one has no yellow or blue choice.  Guess the new serum is a 1 size fits all?

ETA ok the description says that there are 2 choices, but no way to pick which one.

Respected Contributor

Happy the lip balms are in good flavors for a change.  WIll replace my old box with the new ttv.  I think I'll use the new flavors more then I did the old. 

Respected Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

WOW! The 2-Piece Neck Amour Powerhouse Essentials Set is the 4th TTV from D this weekend. It looks fab. Has anyone tried this? How is it? 

Unfortunately, it's the define (blue chinup) version and not the yellow redensify.

@Linmo 312-632  this one has no yellow or blue choice.  Guess the new serum is a 1 size fits all?

ETA ok the description says that there are 2 choices, but no way to pick which one.

That is because only the Define is available.

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@sueinsf thanks!  So this is a TTV but only one option ?  Or limited quality and the other choice is sold out already.  I wonder if this was a last minute deal?  I suppose if I watched a show I would know right? 😜

Honored Contributor

@Suebdoo wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@sueinsf thanks!  So this is a TTV but only one option ?  Or limited quality and the other choice is sold out already.  I wonder if this was a last minute deal?  I suppose if I watched a show I would know right? 😜

@Suebdoo - It was a last minute thing.  That's what Erin said last night, in so many words.  She said it looked like there would be a sell out of at least one of the TTV's during her show, and if that happened she would be able to present the Neck Amour serum & mask kit at a lower price.  She also said a lot of customers were already ordering that NA kit throughout the weekend at a higher price and that their orders would be adjusted accordingly.  I'm sure that's why they were only able to offer the "define", because they had already sold out of the "redensify". 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@Linmo  Is the Define the old blue one? 

Honored Contributor

After today Dimitri won't be back until September.

Fingers crossed for  a few more price reductions during today's shows. Enjoy!

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

Is the Define neck serum th same as the old blue one?  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@ValstybabyYes, define is the blue one and redensify (currently not available in the  TTV) is the yellow one.

Respected Contributor

@Linmo wrote:

@Valstybaby wrote:

@sueinsf wrote:

@Suebdoo wrote:

@Linmo wrote:

@BdBettyB wrote:

@ValstybabyYes, define is the blue one and redensify (currently not available in the  TTV) is the yellow one.

Thank you sooooooo much!❤️