Valued Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?????

@Tique A BEEKMAN rep said that Evine has total control on prices and shipping.

Respected Contributor

I have missed all of his shows due to a very hectic weekend with family concerns. Finally able to sit down and going to catch up on what I have missed. Did make sure that I ordered his Lip 6x Balm TTV and the triple size of his wipes. Can't live without either. Well I guess I could but I do use them daily.

Respected Contributor

I caved: I purchased the lips 6x set (2) for gifts since the recipients are crazy about these. I bought the cleansing cloths, radiance kit, bronzer w/brush for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@fluffysmom wrote:

@Tique A BEEKMAN rep said that Evine has total control on prices and shipping.

@fluffysmom  that may be for Beekman but there are exceptions to most things. ie Suzanne Somers used to have Kimberly Wells almost exclusively when she first appeared on Evine. I doubt the Deen boys would be on Evine if Paula didn't initiate that. Do you seriously think if Dimitri threatened to leave, Evine wouldn't do whatever they could to make him stay?

Well, we are all entitled to our opinions and I stand by mine. It hasn't changed.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Respected Contributor

When Patricia Nash was on Evine, all of her items always had free shipping.  It's the same with her products on HSN now, so I'm assuming that Patricia is the one who made that happen.

Trusted Contributor

WOW! The 2-Piece Neck Amour Powerhouse Essentials Set is the 4th TTV from D this weekend. It looks fab. Has anyone tried this? How is it? 

Honored Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

WOW! The 2-Piece Neck Amour Powerhouse Essentials Set is the 4th TTV from D this weekend. It looks fab. Has anyone tried this? How is it? 

@BdBettyB - I haven't tried the serum but I use the cream several nights a week.

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@Tique@willdob3 Check the dates from the bottom of the jars. D puts the mfg.date on & says they are good for two years shelf life. If they are still within the time frame, Skinn should be able to advise on this issue. BTW the date code is yr/month/day.

@Tique FF singles are sold out. But 311-784 is a 3pc set, FF, foot polish & cuticle balm for $25.80. Great deal if you use all 3 products. Woman Wink

@sommertime   thanks for the date info. The jar I kept has the date Dec 2014. I noticed something that I hadn't previously seen when I went to look for the date. The jar is cracked in several places - not all the way through  - so maybe that's what caused the moisture to evaporate.

Honored Contributor

@sommertime   this is the kit I want.

Skinn Cosmetics Foot Fetish Heel Balm Duo 2.5 oz Each - 311-457
311-457- Skinn Cosmetics Foot Fetish Heel Balm Duo 2.5 oz Each
Respected Contributor

@BdBettyB wrote:

Unfortunately, it's the define (blue chinup) version and not the yellow redensify.