Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?????

@JeanLouiseFinch  I don't know if she was talking about Skinn, but Mauela says that water is absolutely necessary in your skin care.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

@Tique wrote:

This is appearing on Evine's site. Not exactly the shipping deal I wanted.

-Free shipping on each Skinn item in your cart when you purchase more than $75 in a single transaction today when using your Evine Card

@Tique

That is not a deal. It is an attempt at a con job. lol Those w/o a card are supposed to hurry & sign up for this amazing job & those who have it already are supposed to sit back, smile and think about the perks they are getting... Smiley Wink

Honestly, I'd be insulted if I had the credit card - shouldn't the offer be free shipping on ALL purchases 24/7 if you have a card? Having to spend $75 first is pretty bad.

@willdob3   Completely agree with you. While most people put the blame on Evine, I put it on Dimitri. How many years have we been hearing Skinn is the best selling skincare line on that network? If Dimitri asked for free shipping or a code, he would get it. If he didn't, he's not using his position as one of Evine's highest sellers. Maybe he doesn't know how to use that power so he should hire someone. I'm available.  I posted this a couple of years ago and most people were quite adamant in defending Dimitri because they view him differently than I do. I don't know this man personally so I took no offense. I do recall that @nycgrl was one of the few who agreed with me. To support my belief, I submit Isomers. When Manuela is on, there is usually some kind of shipping deal. I realize she's been on Evine longer but still...

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Esteemed Contributor

Well @JeanLouiseFinch you had me "at right out the gate." I took a look and added the Line Lift to my cart along with the Translucent duo, which btw ships free when paired with the Line Lift. Do you, or anyone else know if the 'It's a Blur" is a new product?  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.  This duo also ships for free. (Three freebies, that's a first) I'd tried a similar product by Eve Pearl and unfortunately did bupkis. I'm trying to minimize or camouflage the look of some pores on my chiny chin chin...

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  I don't know if she was talking about Skinn, but Mauela says that water is absolutely necessary in your skin care.

@Judaline  Yes, I've heard this too, and believe there is good reason for her position.  I can't argue it because I'm no scientist.  While we like the actives in any particular formulation, applied full strength they could very well be too much for the skin to handle.  Or maybe water is needed to make the formulation work.  Not exactly water, but Dimitri often uses aloe vera leaf juice as his first ingredient that would kind of act like water.  I don't think Dimitri is necessarily anti-water per se, if it's needed to create something.  That doesn't make sense to me.  Moreso, I believe he's anti companies who charge ridiculous prices for products that are little more than water with very little actives.  There's a difference.

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

Well @JeanLouiseFinch you had me "at right out the gate." I took a look and added the Line Lift to my cart along with the Translucent duo, which btw ships free when paired with the Line Lift. Do you, or anyone else know if the 'It's a Blur" is a new product?  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.  This duo also ships for free. (Three freebies, that's a first) I'd tried a similar product by Eve Pearl and unfortunately did bupkis. I'm trying to minimize or camouflage the look of some pores on my chiny chin chin...

@rochelleS  To my knowlege, the "It's All a Blur" isn't brand new this visit, but  it hasn't been around for very long either.  To me, it looks like the Plasma Flawless Finish recreated into stick form.  I have the Plasma Flawless Finish but only use it occasionally.  It does work.  The trick is in the application.  Using the sponge pad, you press the product on rather than using a spreading motion.  

As for your pore issue, have you tried any of the Skinn pore products?  They get very good reviews.  I've used some of them and like them.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm about to leave for the day but noticed the eyeshadow palette listed on the program guide from earlier this morning that is a "gift with purchase." Did anyone watch & catch what it is a gift with? 

Just in case some of you are wondering about it or can't find anything to spend your money on ... Smiley Wink I also saw the "don't budge" cream shadow palette & set of 3 liners is available. I have that and really like it. The midnight purple is a bit light/bright for me but I just use it on my outer lower lash line sometimes as D demonstrates. The navy seal is a really good blue for a liner; I'm wearing it today! I'd happily buy more colors of both shadows and liners in a similar kit. /enabler Smiley Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I usually look forward to D's anniversary show, but there is really nothing I need to purchase right now. However, want to have is another thing all together! lol  I decided to try the OPA 3-pc set, try me price, and no shipping!

Now If I can "hold-tight" and keep the cc in hiding, I will get thru this visit. But I do like to see Dimitri present Skinn!

Esteemed Contributor

@willdob3

I saw a brow product, maybe a duo that the host said has the gift with purchase eyeshadow pallette. HTH's

@JeanLouiseFinch

Now th as t I've got the correct nsme, I see three It's All a Blur on eBay for around 29.00. I'll check out the PFF makeup too. Thanks for this... my pore issue isn't huge. Just a smallish area that of course I'm most self conscious of. I have a product in a gray tube, a mask or cleanser ? I'll go pull it out shortly... But never experienced any benefit using it. I know you use and like several items. Maybe I have been using the wrong one?

Honored Contributor

@rochelleS wrote:

@willdob3

I saw a brow product, maybe a duo that the host said has the gift with purchase eyeshadow pallette. HTH's

@JeanLouiseFinch

Now th as t I've got the correct nsme, I see three It's All a Blur on eBay for around 29.00. I'll check out the PFF makeup too. Thanks for this... my pore issue isn't huge. Just a smallish area that of course I'm most self conscious of. I have a product in a gray tube, a mask or cleanser ? I'll go pull it out shortly... But never experienced any benefit using it. I know you use and like several items. Maybe I have been using the wrong one?

@rochelleS I'm not familiar with anything in a gray tube.  I like the pore cleanser in the green tube, the pore magnet mask and the poreless pore reducing cream too.  I use the cleanser and moisturizer a few times a week, the mask less often.  For folks with a bigger pore problem, the serums in the white and black bottles are well liked.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

@rochelleS  To my knowlege, the "It's All a Blur" isn't brand new this visit, but  it hasn't been around for very long either.  To me, it looks like the Plasma Flawless Finish recreated into stick form.  I have the Plasma Flawless Finish but only use it occasionally.  It does work.  The trick is in the application.  Using the sponge pad, you press the product on rather than using a spreading motion.  

As for your pore issue, have you tried any of the Skinn pore products?  They get very good reviews.  I've used some of them and like them.

@JeanLouiseFinch I received that blurring stick in a ttv a while back and hated it.  I don't like the packaging in the plastic tube because it won't go down unless you put your finger on the product and it also didn't blurr away any fine lines.  I will try your method with the sponge.  I would think that would work better.  Thanks for posting that tip.