Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?????

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Well @JeanLouiseFinch you had me "at right out the gate." I took a look and added the Line Lift to my cart along with the Translucent duo, which btw ships free when paired with the Line Lift. Do you, or anyone else know if the 'It's a Blur" is a new product?  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.  This duo also ships for free. (Three freebies, that's a first) I'd tried a similar product by Eve Pearl and unfortunately did bupkis. I'm trying to minimize or camouflage the look of some pores on my chiny chin chin...

@rochelleS  To my knowlege, the "It's All a Blur" isn't brand new this visit, but  it hasn't been around for very long either.  To me, it looks like the Plasma Flawless Finish recreated into stick form.  I have the Plasma Flawless Finish but only use it occasionally.  It does work.  The trick is in the application.  Using the sponge pad, you press the product on rather than using a spreading motion.  

As for your pore issue, have you tried any of the Skinn pore products?  They get very good reviews.  I've used some of them and like them.

@JeanLouiseFinch I received that blurring stick in a ttv a while back and hated it.  I don't like the packaging in the plastic tube because it won't go down unless you put your finger on the product and it also didn't blurr away any fine lines.  I will try your method with the sponge.  I would think that would work better.  Thanks for posting that tip.  

@Blingqueen023 Just to clarify, I have not tried the blurring stick.  I have only used the Plasma Fusion Finish.  I'm only guessing that the blurring stick is similar.  I don't know how you would use the blurring stick with a sponge applicator unless you "color" the sponge with the product.  I guess it's worth a shot since you already have it.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Blingqueen023 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@rochelleS wrote:

Well @JeanLouiseFinch you had me "at right out the gate." I took a look and added the Line Lift to my cart along with the Translucent duo, which btw ships free when paired with the Line Lift. Do you, or anyone else know if the 'It's a Blur" is a new product?  Any comments would be greatly appreciated.  This duo also ships for free. (Three freebies, that's a first) I'd tried a similar product by Eve Pearl and unfortunately did bupkis. I'm trying to minimize or camouflage the look of some pores on my chiny chin chin...

@rochelleS  To my knowlege, the "It's All a Blur" isn't brand new this visit, but  it hasn't been around for very long either.  To me, it looks like the Plasma Flawless Finish recreated into stick form.  I have the Plasma Flawless Finish but only use it occasionally.  It does work.  The trick is in the application.  Using the sponge pad, you press the product on rather than using a spreading motion.  

As for your pore issue, have you tried any of the Skinn pore products?  They get very good reviews.  I've used some of them and like them.

@JeanLouiseFinch I received that blurring stick in a ttv a while back and hated it.  I don't like the packaging in the plastic tube because it won't go down unless you put your finger on the product and it also didn't blurr away any fine lines.  I will try your method with the sponge.  I would think that would work better.  Thanks for posting that tip.  

@Blingqueen023 Just to clarify, I have not tried the blurring stick.  I have only used the Plasma Fusion Finish.  I'm only guessing that the blurring stick is similar.  I don't know how you would use the blurring stick with a sponge applicator unless you "color" the sponge with the product.  I guess it's worth a shot since you already have it.

@JeanLouiseFinch  I just tried your suggestion.  I used a sponge I had with some other product I purchased and it worked better but with only very fine lines.  I think the fill me in in the tub is a way better product for filling in fine lines then this tube stick.  I would re purchase that product but won't repurchase the blurr stick.  

Honored Contributor

I sure hope @Krissy_1968 and @Gokat are okay. I sure miss them and it has been several shows that they've been missing. Surely someone knows them from the FB page or something?? Can someone just tell us if they are okay? Hopefully they are just busy with life- in a good way- and don't have time to check in with us. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

The non-negotiables kit is $49.98 today until 1:00 p.m. ET if you want to order today vs. tomorrow.  The lip balms are $29.10.

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

I sure hope @Krissy_1968 and @Gokat are okay. I sure miss them and it has been several shows that they've been missing. Surely someone knows them from the FB page or something?? Can someone just tell us if they are okay? Hopefully they are just busy with life- in a good way- and don't have time to check in with us. 

Me too, @HappyDaze  As far as I know, @Gokat isn't a member of the Dimitri's Dazzlers, but @Krissy_1968 is.  We used to communicate regularly and have done several trades, then it was almost like she just disappeared.  I can see when she's visited the DD page, but I haven't heard from her since April.

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch thank you for that info. Yeah, I used to communicate with her too and did some fun box exchanges of goodies as well but haven't heard from her in a very long time. I hope she and her family are okay! Let me know if you hear from her and please let her know many of us miss her here!

Trusted Contributor

I miss @Krissy_1968 and @Gokat too. I hope they're both OK. It's strange when people you are used to "seeing" just disappear ...

Respected Contributor

I miss Krissy and Gokat too. Someone please say if DJ has mentioned why oh why the pink nail polish he is sporting today!!  

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaGal wrote:

I miss Krissy and Gokat too. Someone please say if DJ has mentioned why oh why the pink nail polish he is sporting today!!  

Because he IS Dimitri and he can! lol Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

Even though I do have an Evine card, I decided to forego their shipping offer which I think has now expired. I changed my mind about the non-negotiables TTV because of the triple sizes. On Friday I discovered that two of my Dermapeels that were in a jar have dried out. They were completely solid. I tossed one and dcided to add some micellar water to the other one.  I picked up a potatoe masher at the dollar store and used it to help dissolve the crystal. It will now we used on my feet. Which reminds me ~ I was hoping there would be a deal on the Foot Fetish. A duo would have been nice.

Hope Dimitri is feeling better. Seems like lately every time he's on, at some point he gets sick.

"And suddenly you just know it's time to start something new
And trust the magic of Beginnings..."