Esteemed Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN???

I missed the presentation of the new hair care. Did anyone see Dimitri talk about this? Any idea of what the scent will be? I am hoping that without the grapefruit it may smell better.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sommertime wrote:

I missed the presentation of the new hair care. Did anyone see Dimitri talk about this? Any idea of what the scent will be? I am hoping that without the grapefruit it may smell better.

@sommertime  There is a video on Evine.  Heather described the scent as "a soft floral botanical".

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@sommertime

I didn't see Dimitri at all and never even heard his name mentioned on air. I thought he was going to be on at 11 (my email from Evine said he was supposed to be) but all I saw was sheets. 

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks for the info, sounds like I may actually like the new scent of the hair care.

@willdob3 I am supposed to get a reminder from E for up coming shows I have selected, but somehow I miss out. I find out better info here from the dazzlers anyways!

Super Contributor

PM NOT AM!!!

Honored Contributor

@sommertime wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch Thanks for the info, sounds like I may actually like the new scent of the hair care.

@willdob3 I am supposed to get a reminder from E for up coming shows I have selected, but somehow I miss out. I find out better info here from the dazzlers anyways!

@sommertime You're welcome.  I think I'll like this scent better too.  I like the original products for their perfomance, but the scent is a turnoff, IMO.

Esteemed Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch, I got two 4-piece sets of ABC off Ebay, both for under $50 shipped. Seller said they were bought fall/winter season last year. Thanks! 😘
Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@HappyDaze - Hi - it was great to see your review of the ER body butter! I'm busy & doing great. The BB has been rather quiet. Seems when I check in, not much action.

I haven't tried anything new lately except for switching from Skinn retinol ER caps to Isomers Retiniacin. The Retiniacin seems a bit harsher for my skin. I was using it daily but noticed some irritation, so I'm skipping every other day.

I really love the results with the Skinn caps, more luminosity and no irritation. But I'm not paying $89/mth. I'm def interested in finding a non RX alternative. 

On thing you might be interested in that is fairly new...Trader Joes did a soft launch of a pure  organic Argan oil. My store had it for 1 day and it was gone. I believe it was less than $10. My store is expecting a new order by early April. The Manager said they've recd very positive feedback so we are hoping it becomes a regular stocked item

416TmcC9FdL._SY450_.jpg

Hoping D brings us the ER body kit as a TTV as well as an OPA! fragrance kit. Need to check out what's up for this visit. 

Hope you are doing well! Are you shopping this Skinn visit? 

@Chi-town girl darn I was just at TJ's today but didn't see your email until now! What a great price/deal! I will look for it next time I'm there. Thanks for the heads up. 

Those ER caps sound really nice-  many have good things to say about it but yeah, that price is cost prohibitive imo. Maybe he will make a pump dispenser instead? I am not a fan of capsule type stuff because most of the time the amount in it is too much product for a single use and how do you store any leftover??

I haven't had much luck with the Isomers products I've tried in the past. I either didn't see any change or I had irritation. I am pretty much done trying her products unless something amazing comes out I just have to try. I was thrilled to find her antiperspirant because it is cruelty free and actually works BUT then she added triclosan to it which is a big no no to use on your skin on a daily basis so I stopped using it. Hopefully now that they are banning triclosan in hand sanitizers, she will rethink using it in her anti-perspirant. I know many rave about the redness serum and the copper p serum but they did nothing for me. My hubby liked the copper P but not because it did anything for his skin but because it wasn't sticky or heavy so he didn't feel like he had anything on his skin, lol. I had just slight redness at one point due to wind chapped and cold and the redness product didn't do anything to calm it- and it was so slight should have been easy to soothe!  I also don't like the fact that she changes formulations of her products quite frequently but rarely does she tell you she has changed it. I don't like having to read the ingredients every single time to make sure there are no new surprises. The Copper p serum has changed several times and then the antiperspirant ingredients changed as mentioned previously. The redness serum also changed formulas a few different times. Who knows what else- those are just the ones I tried in the past so am familar with.  Do you use any other isomers products? 

Honored Contributor

Whole Foods was having a 25% off weekend for all cosmetics. There was a demo going on of an organic line and the lady and I got to talking and she asked what line I used. I said, 'oh, you never heard of it, it's called Skinn.' She said, 'no'. I said, 'it's on one of the shopping channels.' Then she said, 'yes, I know him!!! I met him, Dimitri.' I was shocked. I said, 'did you like him?' 'yes, and he has a nice line without bad stuff in it' or something like that. She said she met him at a convention or something. Would have liked to pick her brain but she was busy.

What happened to Chrissy? (sp?) Where has she been?

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline Yes, it has been rather quite on this Skinn visit. Chrissy and Gokat have not been here for awhile and need to check in! But, @JeanLouiseFinch has been doing a great job answering questions for everyone!