Honored Contributor

311-959- Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Hydro-Vital Skincare & Color Collection w/ Cosmetic Bag311-959- Skinn Cosmetics Five-Piece Hydro-Vital Skincare & Color Collection w/ Cosmetic Bag312-035- Skinn Cosmetics Foot Fetish Heel Polish, Balm & Moisture Lock Treatment Socks312-029- Skinn Cosmetics Set of Four Hand Masks w/ Hand Cream & Cuticle Balm

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

[ Edited ]

It ought to be a fun weekend.  Paula Deen is on too, and somehow Dimitri always ends up on her set to sample her items. I'm still well set with my Skinn stash, but the new Lip Dyes are calling my name.  The new lip palette in the HydroVital kit looks nice too, but that kit isn't for me so I'll be shopping eBay for it in a couple of weeks.

Honored Contributor

It looks to me like Dimitri has gone the way of all of them. So many products that  it makes your head spin. I read that Evine requires this of him and if I were Dimitri I would put my foot down. Don't wreck a good thing. It gives me the feeling that he must throw a new product together by air time and it's not a good feeling. And things have gotten very repetitive-they are all so much alike.

Respected Contributor

Thanks for getting us started, @catlover ! 

Looking like some nice selections this go-around to entice the Dazzlers.  I'm in good shape with the items I use, but will be tuning in with possible gifts in mind.  

Enjoy the shows, everyone!Woman Happy

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

For those of you who have been waiting for the new fragrance:

Screen Shot 2016-11-04 at 3.18.25 PM.png

Skinn Cosmetics Opa! Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Pre-Sale - 312-027
312-027- Skinn Cosmetics Opa! Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Pre-Sale

Evine Price $ 48.00
Shipping & Handling: $6.99
Select Quantity:
Skinn Cosmetics Opa! Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz Pre-Sale

WHO IT IS FOR:
Ensure your skin smells lovely, thanks to Skinn! Entice your senses with the romantic floral notes combined with the warmth of the woody vanilla notes. This fragrance will complement your daily life - just as Skinn's other products do.
BENEFITS:
Opa! A Greek word complicated in its meaning, yet simplistic in its sentiment, evokes feelings of celebration and togetherness
Soft citrus top notes drive the fragrance, subtly balanced with floral notes of peony, lily-of-the-valley and a hint of woody vanilla
Designed for the confident, sexy woman who exudes warmth and rejoices in her femininity
Mist bottle with cap
Made in the USA
Please see the Usage & Ingredients tab for how to use and ingredient information.
Please Note: Cannot ship to PO Boxes and cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands or Guam.

Honored Contributor

Thanks @Linmo.  I think I'm going to try it.

Respected Contributor

I love watching his shows and I do purchase when I need something. I have to agree though there is a lot of repetition of things. Also that SH cost doesn't help me either. At least with Dimitri we get a lot of knowledge and entertainment. The watch shows give me a headacheSmiley Happy  How many different watches can people need?

Contributor

I always get sucked into watching his shows but I have enough that I need to use up. Does anyone know if this foot fetish is colored? Love the product but hate the dye and it stains everything. Had to throw my others out 😕
Honored Contributor

I'm very excited about the Opa! perfume.................I still have his Parthena perfume and it smells great-Way to go Dimitri!~!!!!!!

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm in trouble with the free shipping for the next 3 days. LOL!!! I bought the set of 4 lip 6x balms & the set  of 2 Amour neck masks. I'm starting to see some wrinkling in the middle of of my neck so thought I would try it.