Trusted Contributor

Re: WHO'S READY FOR SOME SKINN?

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - pitcher of Mango Margaritas on the way to you. You just need your eye mango mask Woman LOL

Boy are we ready! The city is buzzing..awesome energy Heart

Smoking the baby back ribs. And grilling chicken + garlic bread. No utensils needed Woman LOL

3bdc1d802ac37512c2b1fece64a805ab.jpg

Cubs_feature.jpgk

Yummy! Can't wait! Going to mom and dad's to cook out on grill and watch the game on the 70 inch 4K tv...so excited!

@FLGators Stem rejens are fine for oily/normal skins but I agree with @Chi-town girl about looking at his pore line...the serums, pore detox cleanser and poreless cream! These are made for congested pores (and could help with acne) Also not sure what cleansers you use but his cleansers are terrific and don't strip the skin of hydrofilic layer -stripping the skin could cause more oilness as the skin tries to balance out...you may want to try them!

The ttv is selling meh (6000 units) but it is to be expected...I mean, the deal is great  IF he hadn't given us the bonus cleansers,bonus dermappeal, bonus softening essence,bonus hand restore and bonus size 60 cleansing cloths 3 months ago for about the same price...the stem rejen is just not enough incentive...

I was hoping for his perfume this month or the retinol system but guess he is saving them for next month and Dec...I forgot October tends to be a "sweeping out the inventory" type visit...

Tonight is ole' marblemouth (thanks @Gokat for that one) with D so I will dvr the shows to see the new mask presentation/info but I will be too busy watching the game...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We have a This Day Only! Smiley Very Happy

It is the Pure Pore Detox cleanser duo & I'm tempted to get it. But I I need the AM/PM Pore kit more. And probably should wait a while before buying either...

...and I'm afraid I may end up getting both! 

Honored Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

It is the Pure Pore Detox cleanser duo & I'm tempted to get it. But I I need the AM/PM Pore kit more. And probably should wait a while before buying either...

Thx for the notice @willdob3!

Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Pure Pore Detox Intense Cleanser Duo 4 oz Each - 312-420
312-420- Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Pure Pore Detox Intense Cleanser Duo 4 oz Each
If Sold Separately: $56.00
Evine Price: $44.00
This Day Only $ 29.98
Save: $14.02 (32% off)
or  6 value pays: $5.00
S&h: $6.99

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I am trying not to think about the huge amount of shipping they are charging. For that we should next next day delivery... 

I did get the TDO.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Is the Stem Gen serum from the TTV ok for oily, acne prone skin? thanks

@FLGators - I think the Stem Rejen serum is fine for all skin types. It's light in density and sinks in immediately. 

You should really review/purchase from the Pure Pore items. Those are very targeted for large pores & problematic skin. So many raves from Dazzlers for the Pure Pore products.

I hope other Dazzlers will respond since I only use a couple of the Pure Pore products.  The cleanser is divine.  I use it a couple times/week. That along with DermAppeal microdermabrasion and the Vaccum mask would be excellent for deep pore cleansing. 

@Chi-town girl and @FLGators  - I'm chiming in on the whole Pure Pore series.  I don't have active acne, but I do have areas of Sebaceous Hyperplasia.  Retin-A didn't do anything for them, Paula's Choice BHA9 didn't help a bit, but I've been using the Pure Pore products (cleanser, vacuum mask, AM/PM serums) with more success than ever.  No, the SB isn't completely gone (yet), but it's come a long way from where I was.  I also exfoliate regularly (DermAppeal).  I actually tried calling in last month to tell Dimitri of my success.  The screener asked what I was going to say and when I mentioned the SB, she said medical conditions were to be avoided so I hung up.  I realize D isn't a doctor but it still might have been helpful for someone to hear how good the products work.

Trusted Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Pure Pore Detox Intense Cleanser Duo 4 oz Each - 312-420
312-420- Skinn Cosmetics Bonus Size Pure Pore Detox Intense Cleanser Duo 4 oz Each
This Day Only $ 29.98

This is a smoking deal! May get me to finally pull the trigger, 6.99 shipping be d@mned lol I love this deep pore cleanser for my nose and upper cheek areas a few times a week to help keep everything cleaned out...they are fantastic and 2 4 oz bottles for this price is unbelievable! 

@JeanLouiseFinch oh man, wish they had let you give a testimonial! Would have been fun for one of us to get on just to shout out to the Dazzlers and Sparklers here! Maybe I will try sometime...

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@Krissy_1968 - pitcher of Mango Margaritas on the way to you. You just need your eye mango mask Woman LOL

Boy are we ready! The city is buzzing..awesome energy Heart

Smoking the baby back ribs. And grilling chicken + garlic bread. No utensils needed Woman LOL

3bdc1d802ac37512c2b1fece64a805ab.jpg

Cubs_feature.jpg

Italian Sausage samiches here with marinara sauce, peppers, onions, and mozzarella melted over the top.  I have a feeling I'll be watching alone.  DH gets so worked up, and starts yelling at the TV.  That's when I leave and the dog and I go upstairs...LOL

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@FLGators wrote:

Is the Stem Gen serum from the TTV ok for oily, acne prone skin? thanks

@FLGators - I think the Stem Rejen serum is fine for all skin types. It's light in density and sinks in immediately. 

You should really review/purchase from the Pure Pore items. Those are very targeted for large pores & problematic skin. So many raves from Dazzlers for the Pure Pore products.

I hope other Dazzlers will respond since I only use a couple of the Pure Pore products.  The cleanser is divine.  I use it a couple times/week. That along with DermAppeal microdermabrasion and the Vaccum mask would be excellent for deep pore cleansing. 

@Chi-town girl and @FLGators  - I'm chiming in on the whole Pure Pore series.  I don't have active acne, but I do have areas of Sebaceous Hyperplasia.  Retin-A didn't do anything for them, Paula's Choice BHA9 didn't help a bit, but I've been using the Pure Pore products (cleanser, vacuum mask, AM/PM serums) with more success than ever.  No, the SB isn't completely gone (yet), but it's come a long way from where I was.  I also exfoliate regularly (DermAppeal).  I actually tried calling in last month to tell Dimitri of my success.  The screener asked what I was going to say and when I mentioned the SB, she said medical conditions were to be avoided so I hung up.  I realize D isn't a doctor but it still might have been helpful for someone to hear how good the products work.

That's awesome @JeanLouiseFinch! I think your testimonial would be very helpful. Call back & just tell them you now have smaller pores thx to the products and then on air just drop it like it's hot, lol.

I've heard other callers talk about 'medical' improvements with D responding positively & his disclaimer. No harm, no foul. I just love that marshmellowy texture of the cleanser, rinse off, bam clean pores Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch - lol re ur hubby. We are really passionate too. And loud Woman LOL The dog & cats usually hide under the bed during these events Woman LOL I was having anxiety & heart palps watching the NL Wildcard game. What's gonna happen now Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@willdob3 wrote:

This Day Only $ 29.98

This is a smoking deal! May get me to finally pull the trigger, 6.99 shipping be d@mned lol I love this deep pore cleanser for my nose and upper cheek areas a few times a week to help keep everything cleaned out...they are fantastic and 2 4 oz bottles for this price is unbelievable! 

@JeanLouiseFinch oh man, wish they had let you give a testimonial! Would have been fun for one of us to get on just to shout out to the Dazzlers and Sparklers here! Maybe I will try sometime...

@Krissy_1968 - I was tempted to get the deal even before I realized those are bonus sizes! Definitely a good deal!

I think I am going to wait on the AM/PM Pore Serums and Cream. The shipping is making me feel kind of sick. I bought two things already and each had $6.99 shipping. Neither weigh much more than a feather. If shipping were reduced I would buy that third kit. Maybe another time.